Hermione smiled at her and started to talk about the new term, 'course Harry and Ron groaned all the girl do is study.

"Are you planning to tell them soon? Did Dumbledore approve of it?" Harry eagerly asked as Hermione stopped talking about potions, Hermione and Ron gave glances at eachother and looked at Anadil curiously.

"If Dumbledore already approved then she should've told her at the station earlier, or when Lupin asked our names", Aliya said.

"Dumbledore can't hide you forever from them" Ron said and Anadil smiled sheepishly at them.

"It's Dumbledore's orders", Anadil said with a sigh as she looked out the window.

---

Ones the train had stopped, Anadil rushed out of their compartment; Aliya on her heels, while they were getting out of the train they came across a brown haired boy, Anadil knows to well who the boy is, heck the boy annoys her every time he has the chance, just because she couldn't score a goal the last time she played as chaser for Ravenclaw, but it pretty much changed, for their captain assigned her as the beater after that incident, and ever since then she's been trying to get the bludger to aim at Wood.

"Hey Ani", The boy said as he walked with them out of the train and into the platform at Hogsmeade station.

"Shove off, Wood, we're not yet starting any classes, and I don't want to hear any of your strategies", She said and Oliver lightly laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't be bothering you that much this year" Wood said as he stopped Anadil from walking any further, he turned her around and looked her in the eye, Anadil looked down and Oliver smirked before lifting her chin up.

"Not so confident now are we? Scared of me?" Oliver asked and Anadil scoffed.

"In your dreams" She said, and Aliya chuckled from behind them, but Anadil's brow furrowed, "Finally got a girl?" She continued as Wood walked with them to a carriage.

"No" He said with a yawn, "Malfoy trouble", Wood said when they saw Draco with Crabbe and Goyle, in front of Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Lupin.

"Ignore them, the man that they're with is a Professor, surely Malfoy doesn't want to get detention at his first day" Aliya said as she gestured for the two to follow her.

"Hello ladies" Fred and George said as they saw the two, "Ah, Wood, wonder if she can finally knock you off your broom" Fred said as he smirked at Anadil.

"Where's, Lee?" Anadil asked changing the subject.

"Off with the others, 'bout you, Wood, where's Watson?" George asked.

"Got separated at the train" Wood answered coolly.

"How'd you end up with these fine ladies then?" Fred asked, and Wood glared at them.

"We came across him" Aliya answered.

"You bumped into him?" Fred said emphasising the word 'bumped'.

"The two of you've been bumping to a lot of people today" George said with a smirk.

"Shove off" Aliya and Anadil said in unison and the twins laughed.

Anadil glanced at the road and enjoyed the peaceful ride, though with the Weasley twins on board it wasn't that peaceful.

"Wonder what the sorting hat's new song" Aliya said and The twins shrugged, Anadil looked at Oliver in front of her, and surprisingly the keeper was looking at her too.

The two stared at eachother, oblivious of the fact that the carriage had stopped, Oliver gave her a smile, which she gladly returned.

"Hate to end your staring competition, but we stopped like a minute ago" Aliya said waving a hand in front of the two.

"Didn't notice that" The two said in unison as they went down the carriage.

"Oi, Oliver!" A boy said from a distance, Oliver smiled when he saw Lorenzo Watson, his best friend.

"I'll see you inside, I guess", Oliver said awkwardly as he ran to Lorenzo.

"When will the two of you see" Fred and George said with a shake of their head.

"See what?" Anadil asked as they walked the stairs to the castle.

"I still wonder why you're in Ravenclaw" Fred said, and Aliya chuckled.

"Don't mind her boys, she wants to be oblivious about it" Aliya said and Anadil rolled her eyes.

"Before we part ways to our tables, we need a answer" Fred said stopping the two, and looked at Anadil with mischievous smirks.

"What's the question then?" Anadil asked, as Aliya looked at the twins and smirked.

"What do you think of Wood?" Aliya stated for the two, Anadil's brows furrowed, but smiled.

"Well I like the fact that he's a great Quidditch player, he's sweet and kind, annoys me from time to time, but I like how he thinks of stuff to annoy me with, and let's see — oh! He's also very gentle with people, and he knows his boundaries, but I really like it when he's worried" She said and the smirk of the three only widen.

"Well thank you for the answer, Ashlyn" Fred said and Anadil glared at him.

"Fred, George, promise me you won't tell anyone, no one needs to hear my name — my real name" She said in a warning tone and the two nodded with a sigh.

"When are you going to tell them? But most importantly does Wood know?" George asked.

"I've told a fair few people last year, he's one of them, I can't tell them yet, Dumbledore haven't approved of it, I think it's Bullshit" Anadil said, the twins sighed before ruffling her hair and left.

"Shall we go to our table?" Aliya asked in a comforting tone, Anadil never really liked to talk about the fact that her real parents doesn't know her, but nonetheless she let's them ask.

"We shall" She said with a sigh and the two of them went to the Ravenclaw table, and they were greeted by Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, and Roger Davies.

"You look like you can use the feast" Davies said as he saw Anadil's crestfallen face.

"It's nothing" Anadil said and waited for the sorting and Dumbledore's usual speech, and reminders.

———

:))