"The family is more important that the NBA. I need Kayden to survive. I done lost my mom already, I can't lost my brother too man."

Adonis sympathized with him as he watched Kentrell's eyes get ready. This boy done went through too much already and he hadn't even finished high school as yet. He could see Sage watching them and getting sad too. She could barely help her best friend.

"Lemme tell you what, since you don't want me to give you the money I can give you a loan. Tell me any amount for the chemotherapy and I'll write you a cheque. No interest fees on the loan and no loop holes either. You're Sage's friend. Whenever you make it to the NBA you pay me back, yeah," Adonis told him.

"You serious about this bro?" Kentrell asked. Adonis noted the small smile breaking out on his face.

"Yeah. You want me to draw up a contract or sum. I ain't kidding bro. I ain't da one to play around with you like that while your brother's life is on the line. If I don't give you this loan you might fuck around approach somebody who doesn't have your best interest at heart."

"Yeah," Kentrell smiled, "you don't gotta write a contract or nun. I trust your words."

"Alright how this shit work now?" Adonis asked.

"It's $12000 per session and the doctor anticipates he'll be needing four sessions. After those four sessions and for every check up he'll be assessed."

"Alright lil bruh," both Sage and Kentrell watched as Adonis  walked to the vehicle. Adonis opened it and got in the driver's seat.

"Y'all thought," Adonis laughed, "sike."

Both watched in shock as he drove off a little. Kentrell looked as if he was gonna cry.

Adonis reversed to where he was originally parked before turning it off. He reached inside the glove compartment for what they presumed was his checkbook.

"Man I was fucking with y'all," Adonis laughed jumping out, "you should've seen y'all faces."

"Adonis that was not funny," Sage said to him.

"Man I be cracking myself up. That was funnier den a bitch," Adonis chuckled to himself. Kentrell was yet to say a word.

"I was fucking with ya lil bruh," Adonis said to Kentrell as he wrote up the check before tearing it out and giving it.

Kentrell laughed along with him.

"Thanks man, I ain't go' forget this."

"Yeah you better not. Hurry and get drafted. I'm tryna see Lebron play up close."

••••••••••

Anyway y'all why I'm on tiktok and I see this⬇️. I don't even listen to kpop so idk who this is but he fine so I had to show y'all.

 I don't even listen to kpop so idk who this is but he fine so I had to show y'all

Make sure to vote, comment and share

See y'all for the next update in the next two months.

SinSomeMore

May 16, 2021