I walk the rest of the way home. Home. I wish it was home, but it's not.  I head inside and upstairs. I put my stuff down and do my homework.

I hear the front door open and I assume it's my sister. They bought her a car for her 15th birthday, and I got beatings. After a few weeks that my birthday passed I went to dye and cut my hair white but the white part is covered a peek-a-boo style. Sarah eventually found out and I got punished.

^~Her Hair~^

^~Her Hair~^

My sister is kind, outgoing, confident, sensitive, respectful, and in popular. Everyone likes her. I mean who wouldn't. She is also really beautiful. Black hair hair gray eyes, perfect body.

While I have a black hair and white. One brown eye and one blue eye. Curvy. I'm a mute, I don't show any emotion, nerd, a little disobedient, and no one hangs out with me. I also wear brown contacts and only take them off at home and when I'm fighting. Otherwise I have them on.

I hear the door open again and close. I check the time and see it's 5:30pm. Shit. I forgot to cook dinner. "Quinn! Get down hear now!" I hear Daniel yell. I quickly go down stairs and as soon I'm down there I feel a sharp sting on my left cheek. Immediately my head turns to the right. I grab my left cheek and look up at him.

"You stupid little bitch go make me dinner NOW!" He yelled in my face. I nodded and headed towards the kitchen and began cooking.

I cooked spaghetti for them. I head over the table and prepare the table for them. I put the plates, forks, and cups down.

I walk to my room and grab a white board and a dry erase marker. I walk over to Daniel. Not before writing sir the food is ready. I walk over to Daniel and Sarah sitting on the couch with their beers. I tap on the white board and they turn to look at me. I flip over the white board. "Took you long enough." I hear Sarah. They get up and Daniel says "You may leave now and go get your sister and tell her to come down and eat. You may eat after us are done eating." I nodded  and erased "sir" off the white board.

I walk over to Payton's room and knock on the door. I hear a faint come in. I open the door and see her on her desk doing homework. She turns around and I flip the board. "Okay thank you." She said. I only give her a blank expression and nod my head and walk out. As I'm walking out I hear a small sigh coming from her.

I walk back to my room and I get a message. I check who it's from and it's Mark. He is my manger or whatever you call it, but he tell me when my fights are and stuff. I unlock my phone to read the text he sent me.

Mark:
you have a 2 fights tonight.

Me:
Okay what time?