Chapter 19

"Ahhh!" I hear Nicole scream as I got out of the water. I laughed at her and she splashed water on me. I just pulled her feet and it was funny.

"I thought you were a fish or something." She said. "I thought only small fish that doesn't do harm lives in the waters." I said raising an eyebrow. "It was in the moment Quinn." Nicole grumbled. I let out a chuckle and I felt someone wrap there arms around me. I look behind me and it Zane. "Ew." Nicole mumbled. "So you and Ryan?" I asked. She blushed and turned away. "Ew." I said and she splashed water on us.

Out of nowhere I felt like I was lifted and I saw Nicole with the same reaction. I grabbed on to Zane and Nicole looked at me evilly. She began to push me but I fought back. "Omg!" I said and looked behind her and Zane had the same face. They looked and we both pushed them. Nothing was there but it was a distraction. Nicole let out a squeal as she went in the water. I was also thrown in the water by Zane. I stayed in the water I quickly pulled dow his shorts ad cam out of the water. I started to laugh as I swam away from him. I saw him pull up his shorts and he came after me. I barely got out of the water whe I was pulled back. I kept laughing and when we got to the deeper part of the water he threw me in. I let ot a squeal of surprise as I felt the water come over me. I stayed under the water and swam anywhere.

Just to freak them out.

I felt someone legs and I went in between them. I was running out of breathe and I decided to go up. When I came out of the water I saw Zane with a frantic face. "Quinn help me look for you." He said. "Okay." I said trying to hold my laugh. I acted like I was searching for myself and then he suddenly stopped. I started to laugh and the rest did too. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me out of the water.

Zane was giving me his rest bitch face. "Hey Quinn." I hear someone say. I saw who it was and it was Isabella. I waved at her. "Ich werde mit dir flirten und werde eifersüchtig." She said. {I'm going to flirt with you so he gets jealous}. I raised an eyebrow. "What she said?" Zane asked. I shook my head and I hear her giggle. "Why are you giggling?" Zane asked suspiciously.

"I like your hair." She said twirling my hair. She winked at me and Zane just glared at her. "You know we should go on a day sometime-." She was saying but got cut off by Zane. "Nope sorry she's taken." She said slapping her hand away from my hair and pulling me closer to him. She just laughed and walked away.

"What did she say to you?" She grumbled. "I'm going to flirt with you so he gets jealous." I repeated. "What is it with people wanting me to get jealous." He asked. "Zane you shouldn't be. I only have eyes for you." I said and winked at him. He sorta blushed and was caught off guard. I ran away and I headed to the picnic area. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

I saw Zane coming and he sat by me. "Are you having fun?" Zane asked. "Yeah I am. Thank you." I said. "Your welcome." He replied. He grabbed the basket and gave me a sandwich. I leaned into him and he put an arm around me.

19

Elijah's POV

I just finished watching the whole security tape. She lied. Payton lied. Why? What does she get out of this whole thing?

I sigh and I head downstairs and I see Payton on the couch with my brothers.

"Payton go to your room." I said. "What did I do?" She asked. "I watched the security tape. Now go to your room." I said with a very stern face. She put her head down and went upstairs.

"What happened?" Matteo asked. "It was about the fight." I said. "Okay so why is Payton getting in trouble?" Xavier asked. "And where's Quinn?" Lorenzo asked. "I saw her leave earlier with her friends." Zander said. "So Payton is getting in trouble and Quinn's not?" Xavier asked. "Yes." I simply said. "Why?" He asked. "Because Quinn was the one who slapped her just because she was called selfish." Xavier said raising his. "Do not raise your voice at me Xavier." I said. "You don't have the full story. If you known what Payton said to her we wouldn't have this conversation right now. Quinn had every right to slap her for what she said." I said raising my voice. "What did she say?" Matteo asked.

Alessandro looked down and I didn't say anything. "You know what she said?" Zander asked Alessandro. "Yea." He replied. "Just us three." He said. "Who's the third?" Lorenzo asked. "Nicole. She was going to speak up but Quinn stopped her." Alessandro said.

"What did she say?" Xavier said getting frustrated.

"Apparently mom and dad didn't do enough of disciplining for you because you never respect anyone and your selfish. They should've had done more." I said quoting her. "What?" Xavier said in disbelief. "Why?" Lorenzo asked. "Because it sounded like she was jealous. Jealous that Quinn knew more thing than she did. Because Quinn didn't teach Payton anything." I said. "She said that just because of that?" Xavier said.

"God I shouldn't have judged her." He said putting his face in his hands.

"No you shouldn't have, Xavier." Alessandro said. "You guys didn't know the full story. You judged before you knew." I said. "I know. Now I need to apologize." They both said.

Yeah they do.

(A/N

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been sick lately and I was going to post sooner but I decide not until I got better. It's not much but here's this chapter I hope you like it.

I am still sick and not feeling well but this is all I had before I did get sick.)