Chapter 1

Trigger warning ⚠️  there is abuse in this part I'll put a trigger warning sign (⚠️) before it starts.

1

I'm always living in fear. Scared of them. Hear let me explain.

My name is Quinn Jones. (I know basic) I am 16. I skipped a grade because I'm that smart, so I'm a junior. I've live with Sarah (my mother) and her boyfriend. Not living in the happiest life, but I'm grateful for everything.

We in live in Wyoming.

Did I forget to mention I have a twin, but we're identical. Yeah well they treat her like a princess. While I get abused. She doesn't even do anything about it either.

I've been abused since I could remember.

I'm also a street fighter, but I never fight back with Sarah and Daniel because they threaten to beat my sister. I know they'll never hit her but I can never be too careful. I'm also the one who pays the bill in this house and provides for this family and yet I still get abused. Fantastic.

In which I'm currently lying on my mattress with newly scars and bruises I got from them. I can't move because of the pain.

I look over at the clock it 6:48pm. I get up and head to the bathroom. I strip my clothes off and then look in the mirror.

Whore

Useless

Bitch

Ugly

Hoe

I look away from the mirror and head in the shower.

Once I'm done I put on a pair a black sweat pants and a hoodie on. I check the time and it's only 7:30. I grab a book called "Our Finest Hour" by Jennifer Millikin.

After a while I check the time 10:58. I put my book away and head to sleep.

1

Trigger warning ⚠️ (Abuse & Foul Language)

"You stupid bitch!" Sarah yelled. "You can't do anything right" she yelled again. She kicked me in the ribs then proceeds to punch in the face.

In the corner I can see Payton. Her eyes connect with mine but I shook my head and she quickly turns around and walks back to her room. 

I can't move and from the pain and I just lay there. I hear the door open. I'm assuming it's Daniel - Sarah's boyfriend- and I can hear his footsteps coming towards me.

Daniel moves my hair and pulls it back lifting my hair up. I whimpered at the pain that coursed through my body.

I see a knife in his hand. My eyes widen at the knife and then I look him in the eyes. Scared of what he is going to do.

I feel him lift my shirt but I don't move. I can't.

Pain.

I can feel something carve something into my back.

"There you little useless bitch. Now you'll never forget." He said slamming my head on the floor.  I hear him and Sarah laughing. Hearing there footsteps fade away.