I began to see black dots everywhere and then my vision goes black.

End of Abuse
1

I jolt awake gasping for air. I look over and see that it's 5:09 am. I began to get ready for school. I head in the shower and come back out to change.

I grab a pair a black jeans and a white t-shirt and my leather jacket. I also grab my black combat boots.

I head down stairs to cook breakfast because I don't want to get hit after I come back from school.

I look at the time and see that it's 7:30am. I head back upstairs into my room which only has a mattress a dresser and a bathroom. My room is small but luckily I have a bathroom in it.

I grab my stuff and head out to go to school. It's only August and school started about 2 weeks ago.

I walk down the street not far from the house and get on my motorcycle. Yes I have one. I hop on and put on my helmet on and began driving off.

1

I get to school and park my bike behind the school where nobody goes. Nobody knows I have one. I check the time and see that it's only 8:10am.

I head inside the school and head to my locker. People always stare but I don't mind. I don't talk to anyone or at all. I'm a mute. I haven't spoken a word to anyone for over 7 years now, but I still know how to talk.

I eventually hear the bell rang and head to my first period class.

^~Her motorcycle ~^

^~Her motorcycle ~^

1

Riiiiiiinnnnggggg. I hear the bell ring and I head to lunch. I bring my own lunch. I got some grapes and a sandwich for lunch and of course juice.

I head outside of the school in a more secluded area and eat there. I know students don't come here because well it's very hidden.

I begin eating and I hear rustling behind me. I slowly turn around and look at the bush behind me. I hear more rustling and see a little bunny coming out of the bushes. I smile at the bunny.

I finish eating and my phone alarm rings. I pack all my things and head inside the school and then I throw away the trash then began to head to class.

1

Ring. School ends and I head home. Once I'm on my street I park my bike down the street but not too far away from the house.