She was quick, I knew she'd be back soon, especially since I wouldn't show up there like she probably expected.

And I was right, she was back after twenty minutes or so, and I was very quiet in the bedroom as I heard her walking around the room, until she opened the doors and walked in very carelessly.

Her blonde hair was falling in waves down her shoulders and she was wearing black leather pants and boots... but no shirt. I could see she had her belly button pierced and there was a big scar on her stomach, unlike the small one I'd left when I shot her.

Her white lace bra was very much see-through and her full tits were practically spilling out as she threw herself on the bed and closed her eyes for a few seconds, before she sat up with her back turned to me. She seemed tired and very much distracted.

Fuck me, my heart was already racing just with the sigh of her, her thin waist and wide hips made me stare for a bit too long when she suddenly decided to reach out her hands to unclasp her bra.

And I had to laugh, which is how she discovered she wasn't alone in the room. The shadows and her distracted mind were on my side, and I was surprised by how long it took her to notice something was wrong.

She stared at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression, and I simply looked back with a smile, and that's when it seemed like she snapped out of it, reaching for something in her boots that was probably a knife.

"Uh-oh, I don't think so, baby." I clicked my tongue, reaching for my gun and pointing it at her as soon as her blue eyes met mine again. "Nice seeing you again."

Her eyes widened even more and she froze on the bed, with her body slightly turned in my direction as she stared at the gun.

Yeah, I wasn't going to make the same mistake of being unarmed around her ever again.

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath, and the fact I had surprised her was making me really fucking excited about this.

Who was one step ahead now?

"We're gonna have a nice talk before I decide how I'm going to kill you." I sighed, standing up from the chair and keeping the gun aimed at her.

Her eyes lowered on my body and she carefully assessed me, probably looking for another gun, but I only had the one on my hand. And I knew she only had that knife in her boot, her instinct was to reach for it when she saw she was in danger.

But that was the thing with knives... using them was much slower than using a gun.

I walked around the bed until I was standing right in front of her, smiling sweetly when I brought the gun closer to her forehead and her entire body tensed.

She was looking up, deep into my eyes, and I was in a great mood now.

"How did you get in here?" She asked me in a low voice, clenching her fists on the sides of her body.

"Is that really the question you want to ask me, baby? It doesn't matter." I shook my head, gently lowering the gun down her cheek and caressing her cheekbone with the barrel. "I finally found a way to keep you tamed, I should've thought of this sooner."

"Fuck you." She said through gritted teeth, her chest was heaving with deep breaths as I stepped even closer, standing in between her spread legs as I looked down at her. "You followed me."

"No, you followed me. This is the second time this happens and I know you're up to something. I saw you at Roger's house." I smiled again, bringing the gun down her neck, sliding it slowly past the fading bruises I'd left when I choked her and also the small cut on her throat, until finally reached the white scar on the swell of her breasts.