I ran my fingers through my hair and drank some water, looking out the wall-length windows to watch the backyard. The few outdoor lights were illuminating around the pool and everything was so quiet... unlike my thoughts.

This house was way too big sometimes, maybe that's why I wasn't sleeping properly... it was just too quiet.

"Why are you up?"

Zayn's voice startled me and I was quick to turn my head to look at him, watching as he walked into the kitchen.

He was wearing low waisted sweats and that's all, his inked torso was completely exposed and he lifted his arm to scratch the back of his neck as he approached, stopping when he was standing right next to me.

"Couldn't sleep." I shrugged, placing the empty glass on the countertop as I leaned against it, keeping my eyes on his. "And you? I was sure the world could end and you wouldn't move a muscle."

He chuckled under his breath, reaching for something in his pockets and I quickly realized it was his lighter and a small joint. Well, maybe that could help me relax a little, I should've thought of that sooner.

"I was tired." He smiled, his deep voice sounded raspier and he lit up the cigarette, inhaling some thick smoke before exhaling it with his eyes closed.

I reached out to grab the joint but he grabbed my hand to stop me, looking deep into my eyes as he smoked some more and kept it inside his mouth this time, suddenly putting out the joint on the small ashtray I had on the counter.

He pulled me closer by my hand after it, then grasping my jaw with the other and pulling my face closer to his teasingly slow. I opened my mouth for him just when he was close enough, feeling when his lips brushed mine.

Zayn let go of my jaw and this time threaded his fingers in the back of my hair, pressing his lips against mine as he exhaled the thick smoke into my mouth right before his tongue slipped into my mouth. The slow kiss tasted pretty much like a weed and I eagerly responded, pushing him against the counter and tangling my tongue with his as he pulled my hair.

Fuck, I couldn't even remember what I was overthinking about anymore.

His hands smoothed down my chest, over the simple white t-shirt I was wearing to sleep, until he reached the waistline of the cotton shorts I had on. He didn't move past it thought, teasing my skin as he slid his fingers under my shirt and instantly making the muscles in my stomach quiver in response.

I moaned into the kiss, unable to stop myself when I wrapped my fingers around his throat as I deepened the kiss, choking him harder until he moaned into my mouth. He finally lowered his fingers though, reaching the rock hard erection that was begging for attention under the thin fabric of the shorts.

All my blood seemed to have flowed to my cock and I pushed my hips forward to encourage him to keep going, feeling as he wrapped his fingers around my length and tightened his grip until it was almost painful.

"Fuck." I moaned, nipping at his bottom lip before I sucked it into my mouth, kissing him once again as I applied more pressure with my fingers on the sides of his tattooed neck.

He palmed me over the shorts before he slipped his hand under the waistband, seeming eager to touch me without anything in the way and I was very fucking thankful. Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep, I was too fucking tense and this was precisely what I needed tonight.

"I want your mouth," I whispered against his lips as he was starting to stroke my cock, tracing his fingertips over the bulging veins of my throbbing erection.

"So bossy, aren't you?" He teased, brushing his thumb over my slit as he spread a bit of the pre-come leaking already.

"Don't make me repeat myself." I tightened my grip on his neck until he gasped for air, guiding him to kneel on the floor right in front of me and he didn't hesitate, grabbing my shorts so he could pull them down my legs.

My cock sprung free and I wrapped my fingers around it, tapping my swollen head on Zayn's lower lip as he watched me with lustful eyes. He was quick to open his mouth for me and I pushed my hips forward at once, looking down to watch as my length disappeared inside his mouth until it brushed the back of his throat.

"Fucking hell." I moaned, holding his head still as I thrust even deeper, feeling as my cock curved on the back of his throat until I was all the way inside his mouth.

I held him still for a few long seconds so I could feel the way his throat was trying to gag around me, and I threw my head back as I moaned louder. I pulled away slightly so I could start rolling my hips and fucking his mouth at a slower but rougher pace, enough to build that deep pressure at the bottom of my spine enough to let me know I was going to come very fucking hard.

Zayn hollowed his cheeks and started to bob his head at the same pace as I was moving my hips, increasing every sensation as he brought me closer to the edge. I looked down to watch once again, meeting his clear amber eyes.

He grabbed my thighs for some balance when I became rougher with my thrusts, and the way he dug his blunt nails into my skin as he held my thighs was enough to break the skin. The bastard knew what he was doing, the pain was enough to suddenly trigger my orgasm and I buried my cock all the way inside his mouth.

I could feel the sharp sting from where Zayn had dug his nails and I focused on that as my orgasm rippled through my body, spreading a wave of pleasure that made my skin tingle with every spurt of my release down his throat.

"Fuck, fuck!" I moaned, trying to catch my breath as I let go of his head, grabbing the edge of the counter right behind me instead.

He sucked me off slower as he swallowed every bit of my release, pulling his mouth away with a pop before he got back on his feet. He pulled my shorts back up as I was still too lost in my high to properly move, enjoying this much more than I thought I would.

Maybe I was right and this was just the relaxation I needed to go to bed and actually sleep.

"That was faster than usual. Or is my mouth just that good?" He whispered, planting a quick kiss on my lips before he reached for my cup to fill it with some water for himself.

"I think I'm stressed." I sighed, pushing my hair back.

"When aren't you?" He chuckled. "Happy to help, H. Is it because of the Eroda card we found?"

Fuck, he had to ruin the mood with this shit.

"Drop it." I rolled my eyes, avoiding his eyes as he drank some water while he was staring at me. "Things are under control, it could've been so much worse. Now we just gotta keep our eyes open and stay alert, we'll go to that stupid auction party my father told us to attend... do things normally."

"Okay then." He cleared his throat. "Isn't that the masquerade one? With the obnoxious rich assholes?"

"Yep... exactly the one."