"Hugo is a little too old to be sharing these stories as if it was something to be fucking praised." I interrupted him, reaching for my phone in the pocket of my black slacks. "Where is he right now?"

These men made me fucking sick.

Good thing I had nothing better to do, I needed some excitement to get me through the end of the day.

"Hmm... he's at the bar down the street. Mr. Styles, why are you-"

"Shut the fuck up and finish your job." I snapped, dialing the number I had been looking for.

Tyler was going to learn that the best thing someone could do is keep their fucking mouths shut.

"Did you miss me already, H?" The familiar voice answered the call after the third ring and I smiled to myself, looking down as Tyler continued the tattoo with a very concerned look on his face.

He knew he had fucked up, dear Hugo was going to have to talk to me now. I didn't give a shit that he was one of my father's close friends, my father wasn't here.

"Where are you, Zayn?" I asked him over the phone, noticing Tyler nearly fucked up the tattoo because his hands trembled slightly. "I need you to go to the bar down the street of the parlor and get Hugo for me. Bring him to the second floor."

"Lucky you I was about to go to your place, I'll be there in ten." Zayn hung up the call and I put my phone back in my pocket, letting out a deep breath as I focused on the buzzing again.

Zayn and I had known each other for over twelve years now, and he was probably the only person I would regret killing.

Our history went way back... and now we worked together and helped each other. In more ways than one, I assumed the reason he was headed to my place was because he also wanted a company for the night.

This was why things worked in our little arrangement: we fucked when we both were feeling like it and it never interfered with our friendship or our work. He was one of the many people who had made their way to my bed, and probably the only one who I didn't mind repeating the dose so often.

People knew about it and it wasn't something I hid from anyone, I wasn't ashamed of not labeling my sexuality and it wasn't anyone's fucking business if I was getting my cock sucked by a man or a woman. There was a time when some people dared to make disrespectful jokes, but I can assure you it only happened once... the tiny pieces I had cut that person into were scattered through dumpsters all over the city, and he served as an example for anyone who wanted to have an opinion on my fucking life.

I used my free hand to run through my long hair as I waited for Zayn, my curls were messier than usual because of the length but I preferred my hair like this. It took me two years to grow it how I wanted to, despite my father's unnecessary comments about it.

He was a very difficult man to deal with, growing up with just him around after my mother was killed was a very hard task. I survived, though... barely.

"Almost done," Tyler whispered after some minutes, and at the same time, I heard footsteps on the hallway outside.

The door was pushed open without knocking and I already knew who it was, turning to watch as Zayn walked in the room along with Hugo.

"Took you long enough," I smirked, arching my eyebrows slightly as I noticed the terrified look on Hugo's face.

"Faster than ten minutes, don't be annoying." Zayn huffed, scratching the back of his neck before he leaned against the nearest wall, simply looking at me with those cryptic amber eyes as if he was waiting for me to do something.