"Of course not, Elena. Klaus and I are in disagreement at the moment. But even if we weren't, you are my friend I would never let him sacrifice you. I have yet to learn of Elijah's plan, so I can not yet say if we are in allegiance." I explain, Elena nods slowly.

"So, what is your goal?" Elena questions turing to Elijah.

"Klaus' obsession has made him paranoid. He's a recluse. He trust only those in his inner circle." I tense, knowing everything Elijah was say was true, if not down played a bit.

"Like you?" Elena questions Elijah.

"Not anymore." He shakes his head, his eyes resting on me. Asking the silent question, I shake my head. He wouldn't trust me now.

"You don't know where he is, do you?" Elena realizes, Elijah's face remains stoic.

I sighed, "He would have moved when I left. That's why you left Richmond without her, since I was there you no longer knew where he was." I deducted. "You're using Elena to draw him out." I state, leaning against the door.

"To do that, I need you to stay put. And stop trying to get yourself killed." Elijah says, confirming my statement.

"I agree with the last sentence." I say, giving Elena a hard look she ignores.

"How do I know, you're telling the truth?" Elena, glances at me before directing her attention to Elijah.

"If I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead. And I'd be taking you to Klaus right now." Elijah says, visibly making Elena uncomfortable. "Instead, I'm here. And I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"Do nothing." I raise my brows at him. "Do nothing. Live your life. Stop fighting. And then when the time is right. You and I shall draw Klaus out, and I shall make sure your friends remain unharmed." Elena nods, I step forward.

"And then what?" I ask, Elijah tenses, just barely but he does.

"Then I kill him." I take a jagged breath in, eyes wide. I search his face, any indication of it being a joke, anything. But there's nothing, only anger.

"Just like that?" Elena questions, seemingly unaware of my horror.

"Just like that." Elijah answers, looking right into my eyes. I don't hear the rest of their conversation my mind is running a mile a minute.

Why?

Why would he want to kill Nik?

What did Nik do to deem such a punishment?

How would he kill him? It's impossible, Isn't it?

Why?

Elijah's hand on my arm snaps me out of my dase. I look at him, eyes wide, questioning him. "Let me explain later." He says, placing his hand on my back and guiding me out of the house.

"Let's postpone that talk, I'll see you tomorrow." I tell Elena at the door. She nods slowly, not understanding why I'm upset.

He dropped them in the ocean. Niklaus dropped our family into the ocean.

"No." I say, my voice wavering as I try to understand.

"It is true Abbe." Elijah speaks softly. "Call him if you must, I will be back shortly." I sat in the car for a good five minutes before stepping out to dial the number on my phone.

"Little Sister," He answers, his voice turns sickly sweet as he tries to downplay his anger at my leaving.

"Where are you?" He questions.

"Is it true?" I question my voice wavering as I'm on the brink of tears.

"What are you babbling about now?"

"Is it true, Nik? Did you really drop them in the ocean?" He takes in a breath at my accusation.

"You're with Elijah." He states.

"Niklaus, IS IT TRUE?" I press, hardening my voice near the end so it doesn't give out.

"Abbe, let me explain. I have reasons for what I do. Just let me expl-" His voice gets rushed towards the end, in an attempt to explain himself. I hang up.

He did it. He really did it. Rebekah, Kol, Finn... they're all gone. Oh my god! They're gone! Suddenly breathing isn't as easy as it was before. I bend down and drop to my knees. I take jagged breaths in and out, tears start to run down my face.

I look up when I hear footsteps. Elijah stands a few feet away, he wears a face of pain and sadness but also anger. Anger at our brother for what he's done. I look to him before throwing my phone down on the ground and standing up. To hell with Niklaus! I can do whatever I want.

That's when I turned, the first time I ever felt the freedom I had in wolf form. I ran all night, letting my anger, betrayal and sadness fuel my paws pounding on the forest floor.
It was exhilarating.