05

Hisoka was standing right there staring at her...

Well well who do we have here said Hisoka, don't tell me are you lost? you looked so tough when we were in the arena now you're all alone like a abandoned puppy how cute.

Wait how did you see me at the arena said Y/N you were hard to miss said Hisoka. Yeah right now time for me to talk, what are you doing here I thought you'd be at the third stage by now. Oh me I'm just looking around, it would be quite boring to be the first one already there and have to wait for the others.

You're just looking for newbies to bully aren't you said Y/N. Well so you have beauty and brains how delicious, besides that have you seen the newbie with a navy blue suit, glasses, and black spiky hair I really want to get my hands on him.

Is he talking about Leorio... why do you ask? said Y/N. Have you not seen all the other newbies, they're all kids said Hisoka. At least your finally picking on someone your own size Y/N said. Hmm so you don't know where he is I thought you two were sticking together.

Nope I left him behind he's just useless and no good there's no point keeping him around. Well then I guess I'll just have to toy with you instead, you don't mind do you?  What are you planning to do said Y/N as she tried to show no signs of fear even though she knew Hisoka was far greater than her.

I'm just going to have a little fun, that's all, Y/N grabbed a few knives from her belt and tried to use it as a weapon to protect herself but Hisoka dodged all of them. Wow I thought you'd be much stronger than this, that's a drag. This fight is pretty one sided maybe I should show you a few of my moves too said Hisoka. Shall we make a bet to make it more interesting for the both of us?

Okay and what would I get? said Y/N. Anything you desire said Hisoka. Fine then don't mess with Leorio! oh so that's the newbies name how fascinating, alright that works for me, if I win our little bet...

you'll be mine.

Be yours what do you mean by that? said Y/N. My personal little toy your quite intriguing. Okay I'll only make that deal if we change the challenge, I'm pretty sure we both know your far stronger than me so It'll be a easy win for you.

What are suggesting then said Hisoka. I'm suggesting we pick something else and I have quite the idea, really? and what may that be said Hisoka. The first one to find Leorio wins the bet, how does that sound?

Y/N knew she could find Leorio way faster than Hisoka but he didn't know that so it sounded like the perfect plan to her, or so she thought. Are you sure you want to risk that? said Hisoka he could have wondered off deep into these forests and if you don't find him in time you'll be disqualified, are you sure you wan't to risk your chances of being a hunter for some person you just met?

Hisoka's words struck deep into Y/N like needles...why am I risking all this for him I barely even know this man but if I don't him or I could end of getting seriously hurt so I guess I'm doing this for myself, right?

Stop with all the chit chat and let's go find him said Y/N you're wasting my time. Feisty, I like that said Hisoka I guess I'll head of now. Wait said Y/N whoever finds Leorio must take him to the end of this stage so they can go ahead to the next stage. Okay, if I don't see you there we both that what that means, Hisoka chuckled while walking away into the fog.

Ugh Leorio sure owes me for this. Let me just go back to see if he stayed put, if he left I swear I'll kill him as soon as I get my hands on him and to think how I almost falled for this idiot frustrates me. Let me just focus and get us out of here while I can.

Y/N tried to follow her footsteps back to Leorio's spot but when she arrived...