03

Thanks, wait what why are you thanking me? oh nothing you just gave me another reason to dislike you.

Money isn't the only thing in this world you know said Y/N. True but that doesn't matter why do you want to pass I know you said you want your license but what for? do you really believe you have what it takes to be a professional hunter? said Leorio.

Wait what am I doing being so mean to her..it's just so hard to talk to her. Let me try and be nicer before she starts hating me even more. The reason is kind of personal Y/N said. Oh.. well you don't need to tell me then I was just a bit curious that's all.

They continued to run farther and farther while people began to give up and fall down to the dusty grounds. Leorio do you see how many people have already gave up, I'm surprised you haven't already, Y/N said while giggling.

No way I'm going to give up now I refuse to let you see me defeated. Y/N since you've been here multiple times, wow you just love bringing that up huh? said Y/N let me finish said Leorio, where was I, oh yes since you've been here multiple times do you recognize anyone here, like do you know how strong they are?

So you think you're not strong enough? good because I think the same thing and yes to answer your question I do, quite a few in fact but there's only one that sticks out the most... Hisoka...

He came here last year to take the exam but was quickly disqualified for almost killing one of the examiners.

Wow he sounds kind of... yeah I know said Y/N. Beware of him and try not to get on his bad side because who knows what could happen. Wait who even is he? said Leorio. He's the one that has clown makeup on, and about 6'2. You'll know if you ever come across him.