02

They walked into the massive arena and immediately became the focus of attention; people gave them dirty looks and huffed loudly enough for them to hear. Leorio murmured, "You know we can hear you right?"

Anyway, Kurapika, keep an eye on Gon. I'm going to see if there are any washrooms nearby. Hey, what! I'm not the babysiter of this kid; he should be able to look after himself. I've got things to do, you know. Wait a minute, I'm not a child, Gon said. Yeah yeah, just be careful, the guys around here don't seem to be really welcoming said Leorio.

Take your own advice said Kurapika, Whatever said Leorio as he walked away to see if he could find the washroom. Why the hell is this place so filled, a man can't even get through, he shoved his arms through the crowds and was soon forced to crawl under the huge crowd of people.

Finally is that the washroom he thought to himself wait of course it is, it looks like the only door in this place. When he stood up he felt glaring eyes gleaming into his soul, he broke a sweat then turned to see a beautiful women with long coal black hair, a short tight black dress with a belt covered in various small knives, wearing long black boots

Oh it's just you I thought someone was about to kill me. I could kill you if I wanted too said Y/N just because I'm a women doesn't mean I can't cause you serious damage, watch yourself.

Leorio was about to speak but before he could the announcer had already interrupted him saying that the hunter exams had started. Nooo said Leorio I didn't even have enough time to find the washroom.

Oh so you're a newbie said Y/N yeah why, why does that matter. Only newbies think there are washrooms around here, Wait what there isn't, wow just my luck. Wow they'll really break you, why are you even here this exam is for strong worthy people.

That isn't your concern, and I could ask you the same question. I'm here to get my hunters license, isn't that obvious? Isn't that why we're all here? said Y/N, true, but let's see if you can keep up said Leorio; because you're not a newbie, that means you've already tried and failed several times.

Y/N grabbed Leorio by his shirt collar and whispered into his ear "if you don't shut up now i'll destroy you"

Leorio felt a tingling jolt run through his body, but he wasn't afraid. He felt a small feeling of lust from her words.

Wait what are you doing said Leorio as his voice started to crack. What's your name said Y/N I would like to know. It's Leorio and what's yours? It's Y/N. This girl has such a dark vibe to her I wonder how strong she can be, wait noooo if she couldn't even pass what does that mean for me!

She seems like the weak kind anyways who trys to hide it by being overly tough, I can do this Leorio thought to himself.

The announcer: Alright everybody the first stage is to run to the second stage, and that's all!

Wow this test must be easy Leorio said to Y/N I don't know said Y/N they always pull sick tricks when they say stuff like this, I know from experience. Of course you do said Leorio while he laughed, Hey don't get cocky it takes someone tough to even survive this test said Y/N... I can't wait to see him breakdown because he can't do it, then I'll get the praise I deserve.

Stick with me said Leorio I'll keep you safe, wait why the hell did I just say that what just happened...

He turned to see Y/N giving him another death stare, be quiet if anyone needs protecting it'll be you, got it Y/N said in an annoyed tone.

Everyone started to run as fast as they could hoping to be the first one to reach the second stage, Leorio joined in with them until he noticed Y/N running slower than everyone else.

Hey what the hell are you doing?! saving my energy dumbass don't be like the rest of these fools if you waste all your energy now you'll slow down when you get to the end. Oh wait that's true. Leorio slowed down his pace and started to catch his breath. Y/N was quite short compared to Leorio so when he looked down at her all he saw was her front figure bouncing up and down.

He tried not to make eye contact but he couldn't control himself. Y/N looked up at the tall man and noticed he was sweating already. Wow your sweaty already we've barely even begun plus you're running much slower than the rest of these idiots.

I'm fine I just sweat a lot okay! he tried to hide the fact that he was only sweaty because of her. He wasn't really the type of person girl's would fawn over and he wasn't the type to fawn over them as well but Y/N was different than the rest but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Hey Leorio, he almost tripped over because he was stuck in his thoughts, Y/N's voice was so smooth and gentle even though she acted like she wasn't. Why are you here.

You don't seem like the type to enjoy this sort of things I know you want your license but why? fine i'll tell you, I want money. Money? for what Y/N said in a genuine tone, because money can buy everything, in life all you need is money simple as that.