vii. why, why, why

chapter sevenwhy, why, why♡

chapter seven
why, why, why

Max wiped the last bit of blood off of Yulette's face, "That should do it," After Yulette had hurt her nose, Max took her to the boys' locker room to clean the blood

Max wiped the last bit of blood off of Yulette's face, "That should do it," After Yulette had hurt her nose, Max took her to the boys' locker room to clean the blood. At the same time, Max was looking for Dart.

"Does it hurt?" Max asked the smaller girl, Yulette nodding in response.

It felt like her nose was on fire. It hurt to move it. Maybe it was broken, maybe it wasn't. She couldn't know for sure, yet.

But, it was no match to the pain she felt during the incident.

"I'll be right back, okay?" Max stated, exiting the locker room and going somewhere that Yulette wasn't certain of.

But there was one thing that Yulette couldn't get out of her mind, why was Max still helping her? Why did she even care about her?

Yulette could feel herself falling for someone else, falling for Max. But she didn't want to.

She wasn't ready to love again.

She didn't want to get hurt again, physically and mentally. And deep down, she was still in love with Sofia. She didn't want to be, but she was.

Max walked back into the locker room, "You okay?" She asked her, Yulette nodding once again. She didn't want to talk much.

Suddenly, Mike jumped around the corner, holding a broom and seemed as if he was about to attack. In shock, Yulette shielded herself, she didn't know what he was going to do to her. Was he going to hurt her?

"What the hell are you doing?" Max questioned Mike, not seeming scared at all. Max seemed fearless in comparison to Yulette, who was basically scared of everything.

Mike didn't respond in a proper manner, "What are you doing? Why are you guys in here?"

"We're looking for Dart,"

"This is the boys' room."

"Yeah, so?"

"So you should go home. Both of you," Mike snapped, dropping the broom, which made Yulette flinch, and storm out of the locker room. But, Max followed him out, leaving Yulette alone.