~Give me your phone~

Besides the accident with Bakugo and the three villains, nothing remarkable has happened during lunch. A few other kids looked at them disgusted and insulted them but the villains just ignored them or looked at them evilly, which made the kids scared. Mineta saw them and thought he was brave, so he approached them and wanted to attack them for stealing his place in class 1A but after he watched Dabi scaring a little girl, he shits his pants and goes back to his table eating his grapes.

The bell rang, signaling the students to go back to their classes. The exits and the hallways are crowded with students. That's why the three villains decided to wait till there is more space and less people.

By the time all students have entered their classrooms, only four people were left in the cafeteria. Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga and ... a sleeping Mineta.

🖐🏻Shigaraki's POV🖐🏻

Finally, no more students here. Wait whose balls are that? I go to a table at the front, which has purple balls laying next to it. Patchwork and crazy Bitch are following me, visibly curious. The second I wanted to grab them, a little moan was coming from them.

"Mhmm~ Midnight and Mt. Lady, you look so hot and sexy. Do you want to touch my balls and have a threesome?~" I pull my hand right back as this thing said those words. 

I look at my villain colleagues and see them backing away with disgusted expressions on their faces. The balls turn around, revealing a little boy who is drooling like a waterfall.

"Ewwwwww, is that the guy who wanted to approach us earlier and then shit his pants?" Toga said and then continues to fake puke in a little paper bag.

Dabi is drinking a few sips out of his new Wodka bottle "Isn't that the guy who got kicked out of class 1A because of us? How did he get there in the first place? He looks weaker than a little girl and obviously is a pussy."

I turn back and grab this little boy by his hair? Balls? Headgear? Ugh, I don't want to know what this is.  He immediately wakes up and starts screaming and crying as soon as he recognized us.

"AHHHHHHHHH WHAT DO YOU WANT? LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!  AAHHHHHHH"

"Shut the fuck up, you huge baby" Dabi snapped at his screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP MEEEEEE."

Hmmm.... I think I have a plan...

"OH, SHUT UP. WE WON'T HURT YOU.....well, not now..." I mumbled the last few words but at least grape boy started to calm down.

"I'm sorry, what do you want and where are the others?"

"They are in class. The bell rang a few minutes ago. Now, give us your phone."

"WHAT? WHY DO YOU WANT MY PHONE? LEAVE ME ALONE, I NEED TO GO TO THE CLASS!!!!"

Toga slaps the boy "THE FUCK? CAN'T YOU BE QUIET FOR ONE DAMN SECOND?" He then looks down scared and intimidated.

"Give us your phone and never tell anyone what happened. Tell your parents and friends you lost your phone or it's broken, kay!?"

"And what if I don-"

I interrupt him and start chocking him "Listen, brat. If you don't give it to us or snitch, we will won't hesitate to kill you. Do you understand?"

"OKOKOKOK BUT PLEASE STOP CHOCKING ME. I DON'T LIKE TO BE CHOCKED....except by some hot ladies..." I drop him, wiping my hands with disinfectant. I hate pubescent children....

He gives us his phone and runs away panicking.

"What are you going to do with it now, Handjob?"