~Villain Rehabilitation Program~

Midnight POV:

After we captured the villains, we put them in the security truck, gave them ant-quirk cuffs and drove them to the police station for further investigations. I'm happy that Endeavor showed up and punched the escaping Dabi. I got a little bit burnt by his flames but because of my quirk he couldn't aim well enough to actually hit us. I'm surprised that Aizawa's plan worked. I thought villains were much more observant. Maybe they were distracted. Well.. I don't care. We got them and that's what is important now.

I go into one of the meeting rooms in the police stations  where the other heroes are and ask them "So, what are we doing with them? Send them to Tartarus after they answer our questions?"

"-Actually..."

I look at the door and see a little figure "Principal Nezu, what are you doing here?"

No one's POV:

"Hello fellow heroes, let me please finish talking before asking questions." The mouse-dog thingy requests "I wanted to introduce a new program to you. The Villain Rehabilitation Program and I nominated Himiko Toga, Tomura Shigaraki and Dabi."

Loud gasps and chaotic mumbling  were heard in the room. The shocked faces of  the pros were directed to the animal. They all had a "wtf are you talking about? That's crazy. You can't do that" expression.

"Let me explain" he continues "I know I sound crazy and ... maybe I am... but who isn't? Right? However... the fight All Might vs All For One and the reveal of Shigaraki being the grandchild of Nana Shimura, I came to the conclusion that those children are just lost. They had bad pasts and got rejected by people like us whose job is it to protect those kinds of people. So maybe we can show them that heroes aren't that bad. Plus if we manage to do so, we will never have to fight the league again."

"Nezu, they killed people" Aizawa spoke up.

"I know but I think we should finally give them a chance in this society. They still will be punished and send to Tartarus if they won't change tho."

"Fine but where will this program be happening and why only these three? We also captured the Kurogiri guy." The tired looking man asked confused.

"So I decided that this program is only accessible for villains under the age of 25. They are still young and therefore easier to integrate. Besides Kurogiri is a Nomu. That's what we found out through a DNA-Test-"

Best Jeanist interrupted the principal "What about Dabi? We don't know his identity nor his age

Nezu confesses "To be honest, we just guessed that he is around 22-24 but we can ask him later... The answer to Aizawa's first question is UA. They will be going to UA and in your class because the school seems to be the safest place for something like that because of all the pro-heroes as teachers and the security technologies. Also Aizawa, you are an underground hero. You know how to handle troubled children the best and be sneaky."

"Of course, I had to take care of those bastards. Well, you are my boss. I guess I have to listen to you. BUT I won't hesitate to throw them out if I think it's the right thing to do." Aizawa grumbles while drinking his black coffee.

"Now that we've cleared that up...Midnight when does your quirk wear off?

"hmm...I'm guessing in about 90 minutes."

"Good, Best Jeanist, Midnight and Kamui, you may now leave. Aizawa please come back in 90 minutes so we can do the investigations and explain the situation to the villains."

The three adults walk away. Aizawa nods at Nezu's order and goes to a nearby cat-caffee. Nezu uses the 90 minutes to make a plan and organize everything with the policemen and higher-ups. Meanwhile Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki were moved to a monitoring room near the meeting room.