Welcome back to Hogwarts

Juniper's POV:

"June... June... JUNIPER MINERVA POTTER GET UP BEFORE I STEAL FROM YOUR CHOCOLATE STASH". That's how I woke up today.

"What the bloody hell do you want Hermione? It's like seven in the morning."

"It's the first day of school June. You have to get up and get ready so we can leave. We don't want to miss the train."

It's too early for this shit I thought as I got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and then brushed my teeth. After that, I got dressed in a simple white t-shirt, black leggings, and my brother's red flannel that I stole from him.

I then went downstairs where I was greeted with the chaos of everybody running around to get ready for school and having breakfast. See currently there's a war going on which means a bunch of us are currently living in Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. Not a very happy home but we make the best we can out of the Black's home. Currently, it's all of the Weasleys minus Charlie and Bill, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Hermione Granger, Harry, and I living here so it tends to get a little chaotic.

"Good morning my lovely family but not you Hermione. You woke me up and threatened my chocolate so I am now mad at you". I love chocolate if you can't tell.

"Ahhh Juniper, you're up. Breakfast is ready so eat up so we can all leave." Mrs. Weasley said.

I quickly ate my breakfast and went up to my room to get my stuff to leave for Hogwarts.

---Time Skip---

After we made it to Platform 9 ¾, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I broke off from the group to find a compartment to sit in. After settling down, Hermione was the first to speak up.

"So how do you guys think the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher is this"

Ron responded with "Hopefully someone who actually knows what their doing"

I then said "Honestly anybody could be better than Turban Man, Fraud boy, or the Pink Toad. The only good professors we've had were Lupin and Moody"

After saying that, they gave me some weird looks. "June, you do remember that Moody was actually Barty Crouch Jr. right?" Harry said.

"Well yea I remember that but at least we actually learned stuff from him," I responded.

"True." Ron responded while taking a bite of the sandwich his mother had packed for him.

After some light conversation, I fell asleep with my head on Harry's shoulder and didn't wake up until we were at Hogwarts

                                                                                       xxxxxxxx

I sat at the Gryffindor table with all of my friends and my brother. I started looking around the room, admiring the great hall. When I looked up at the staff table I noticed a new face I've never seen before.

"Hey guys" I said to my friends. "Do you think that's the defense teacher?"

"It's quite possible." Hermione queried. "He's the only new face so."

"Does he seem familiar to you guys?" Harry asked.

"Yea he does seem a little familiar." I agreed. "But I can't tell how"

"I don't recognize him." Hermione said. Ron then nodded his head in agreement.

"Eh, it's probably nothing then." Harry grumbled.

"Think he's any good at Defense?" Hermione asked.

"Hopefully." I responded. "We don't want another Lockhart." We all winced when I mentioned the pompous fraud of a teacher.

A couple of moments later, when the sorting was done, Dumbledore stood up from his seat. Silence fell over the great hall while everybody waited in anticipation for what the Headmaster had to say.

"Welcome students to another year at Hogwarts." the old man announced. "We have one new staff member this year. Taking the position of the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, we welcome Professor Thomas Olmarvo."

The man stood up and dipped his head in thanks to the Headmaster. The crowd cheered and clapped for the new professor, in hopes that he was actually good at his job. But there was something off about him, and the Potter twins recognized that.

Who was he and where did he come from?

After the feast, everybody went to their dorms to get sleep before classes tomorrow.

                                                                            xxxxxxxxx

The next day, I woke up and got ready then headed down to breakfast with Hermione and Aro. When they got to the table nobody seemed to him Aro's presence besides Ron who then screamed " MERLIN JUNE GET THAT SLIMY CREATURE AWAY!"

"He has a name." I grumbled. "And he's not gonna hurt you."

"Not gonna hurt me?" Ron exclaimed. "You named the bloody snake Arsenic because it's poisonous!"

"Oh be quiet Ron." I huffed

"I totally want to hurt him" Aro said in his native language of Parseltongue. I only responded with a sigh.

"Do you have to take it everywhere with you?" Ron said, backing away from my snake and me.

"He's a he, not an it and he has a name Ronald. His name is Arsenic or Aro." I growled my hair starting to turn a blood red color.

"He is still a snake." The youngest Weasley boy grumbled.

"Just be happy he doesn't sleep with you, Ron." Harry said. "I once woke up and he was wrapped around my leg." Ron shivered slightly and backed away.

"Ah, good memories." I said. "Except the part where you woke me up with your girly screaming." I huffed.

Eventually, Professor McGonagall came to our table with our timetables. "Hey, we all have DADA together." I exclaimed.

"Hopefully he's good at teaching." Harry sighed.

I just shrugged. "He looks respectful so hopefully he is"

"He's kind of attractive, don't you think?." Hermione spoke up.

I just stared at her for a moment before saying " I mean he's attractive in that mysterious guy type way but he's our teacher so there's not much I can do."

"June, isn't it weird that he looks so familiar?" My twin brother said.

I then paused eating. "I mean not really." I said.

Then I looked up at the staff table to see that the new professor was already looking at me.

"Okay, never mind just a little."