In the forest

Hiccup's POV

..come..forest...change..saviour...prince!

I woke up again and panted heavily. It was the voices again. I looked outside and saw that it's still night. I sighed and tried to sleep again, but the voices were becoming louder again. The voices in my head say something about forest, so I decided to go there. I just hope to find the reason behind these voices. I stepped out of my bed and went outside. I walked to my house to get Toothless. If something really is in the woods, I will probably be safer with Toothless. I opened the door quietly and went upstairs. "Toothless. Wake up, bud!" I nudged him. Toothless woke up and looked at me questionably. "Come on! Were going to the

forest." Toothless figured out that I'm in hurry and got up slowly. Me and Toothless walked silently downstairs, hoping that my father wouldn't hear us. I opened the door and bit my lip when it creaked. Me and Toothless ran outside quickly before my dad could see us. I jumped on Toothless and we took off. I decided to look in the cove first.We landed and Toothless looked at me in worry, wondering why we were here."It's nothing, bud. I just needed to check something." I assured him. He didn't look convinced. I sighed and Toothless saw that. He came to my side and nudged me. I scratched him under the chin and smiled when he fell into a 'coma'. I laughed at him, but stoppes when I saw something glowing in the lake."Come on! Let's check that out!" I said to Toothless and walked slowly towards the glow. I looked at it closely and noticed that it was growing. I walked backwards and Toothless gestured to his saddle. "No, Toothless! I have to stay!" Toothless nodded in understanding. The light was so strong now that I couldn't see anything. I closed my eyes tightly and Toothless did the same. About 15 seconds later, the glow suddenly stopped. I opened my and saw someone standing, no, floating! In the air. I gasped and Toothless wrapped his tail around me."W-who are you?" I asked him/her. The figure and I could now see that infront of me was a woman. Toothless bowed down and then got up, he shook his head, like he didn't know why he bowed. "I am Dragotania (my sister made it up! xD ) The queen of ALL the dragons." I looked at her in awe and couldn't bring myself to say anything. "Why are you here?" I finally found my voice. The woman smiled at me. "I brought you here to help you. " I looked at her confused. "Have you been having these voices in your head that say something like..prince or saviour?" She asked me. I gasped.

"How do you know that?" She smirked."Because i'm the reason behind these voices."

I looked at her in confusion again. She sighed and looked at me.

"Let me tell you a story. A long time ago when there were no dragons. Humans started to fight with each other and killed many people. They didn't saw the good in the world anymore. They only saw bad..I needed to do something, so I sent the dragons to your world. I hoped that they would bring out the light in your world again..that didn't go well. You started to kill dragons and fighted more than ever before. I just hoped that one day that would change change. And it did... Hiccup you changed the world. Only you can bring the two worlds together. You are the Prince." She looked at me and then bowed down. I looked like i was about to faint. She laughed and gestured me to follow her. I stood up and walked towards her. Toothless followed and stood beside me. She put her hand on my shoulder and spoke then quietly."You have amazing abilities that help you. But you have to promise me that you can't tell anyone about your powers." She looked at me seriously. I nodded quickly "I promise." She smiled so brightly at me. "Okay. I have to leave now, but remember.. when your emotions get the best of you..just run. We can't have anyone but dragons, know about you or you will be in danger. Also I have to give you your powers and it will hurt a bit" I nodded again and she started to glow. She looked at me and I nodded, giving her the signal that I'm ready. Next thind I know, she shooted a blue fire ball at me. It hit me in the chest and I screamed in pain. Toothless screeched in worry and ran towards me, but some sort of invisible wall, stopped him. I cried out in pain again and I began to see black spots."Goodbye my Prince." Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.