Naruto ghost hunter

Start from the beginning

Sakura:"Yeah... well I am, Naruto is..."

They all turned to look at Naruto whonis cowering at the corner of the room saying thing like wanting to go home and eat some ramen.

Satsuki:"C'mon dope we can't complete the mission with you shaking like a leaf!"

Naruto:"No way! I am not moving from this spot!"

Kakashi:"Naruto once we complete this mission you can have all the ramen you want on us."

Naruto:"Okay! Let's do this!"

Then he started running after all the cursed dolls. Satsuki eye caught something shiny on the corner of the room so she picked it up and saw that it was a key to the room in the basement.

Satsuki:"Guys I got the key to the room in the basement let's go so we can burn all those doll."

They all nodded and headed towards the basement and unlocked the room. Naruto ran up to them with 2 cursed dolls on his hands and put them in the incinerator. Once that was done a loud disturbed roar could be heard all throughout the house.

Kakashi:"She's mad now, let's hurry and burn these dolls so we can leave."

Sakura:"We should all stick together, so we can watch each others back. I have protective dolls, that will occupy her for a while, while we burn the dolls."

Kakashi:"I agree let's go."

Naruto:"Nice plan Sakura."

Satsuki:"Yeah it was a nice plan."

Sakura:"(blushing)O-oh thanks guys."

The team checked each room looking for the dolls as Sakura kept a protective doll in case if the ghost comes after them.

Naruto:"Hey guy do yall here tha-"

Naruto wss interrupted when a white figure was flying towards them. Naruto frightened, did the only thing reasonable (to him), he ran and screamed making kakashi take the hit.

Sakura:"NARUTO! WHAT THE HELL!"

Naruto:"I'M SORRY I WAS SCARED!"

Kakashi:"STOP FIGHTING! CAN'T YOU SEE MY SOUL IS BEING STOLEN!"

everyone was shocked at kakashi's burst, he looked concerned for his alternate self so it would make sense for his little blurt out.

Asher:"Don't worry kakashi you won't die."

Before the ghost managed to take kakashi soul Sakura managed to give the evil spirit a protective doll so save kakashi in the nick of time.

Kakashi:"Thanks Sakura now let's get far away from this woman and catch up to Naruto."
'So I can kill the damn brat.'

Naruto:"Sorry sensei hehe. Um no hard feelings right?"

Kakashi:"(sarcastically) No Naruto, no hard feelings at all."

Naruto:"Oh ok cool."

Asher:'This idiot.'

Time passes the crew had many run ins with the ghost, with Naruto running away from her all the time at super speeds. They managed collected all the dolls, all except one searching the house. Naruto finally found the last doll and called the team to show them that he found it.

Kakashi:"Good job Naruto let's burn it snd finally get this job done."

They nodded and headed towards the basement to burn the doll only to find out that none of them have wood.

Naruto:"Danm it!"

Naruto ran out the room only to find the ghost in all red showing that she is angry. Naruto could not escape and his team could not reach him since he was so gar away.

All:"NARUTO!"

Naruto:"I die in this story!"

Asher:"Keep watching and all will be revealed."

They all turned back at the screen still worried that Naruto might die.

After the ghost was done, she flew away in fast speeds, the cursed doll fell from Naruto but so did he. Only Naruto was not dead but not in his normal size either, he was about the same size as the doll.

Naruto/Naruto:"I SHRUNK!"

Now that came as a surprise to everyone one even the ones in the screen as well.

Sakura:"Naruto what happened?!"

Naruto:"(In a squeaky voice) I don't know that creepy ghost lady got me and turned me into the size of a doll!"

Kakashi:"We'll fix Naruto later, we need to burn that doll."

Satsuki:"Everyone I got wood get the doll and let's burn the thing."

They all went in the room to burn the doll (Naruto was much slower than them). As they did that they escaped to the front of the house and took the ghost girl with them to thair van. After that was done Naruto managed to return to normal size and they drove off to the laboratory.

Asher:"So what do you think?"

Naruto"THAT WAS SO SCARY!"

Asher:"Ant other opinions please."

Kaguya:"That woman almost looked like one of my people, just without the horns."

Asher:"Believe me that was only coincidence."

Minato:"Well I'm glad Naruto wasn't hurt."

Kushina:"Yeah that was a big relief, but other than that it was an alright story."

Asher:"Glad it was enjoyable let's continue with the next one."

(A/N: I know what your thinking this is familiar with a certain game (forgot the name) I just shortened it hope you liked the chapter have a nice day.)