"Draco, are you real? Is this all real?" she asked with heavy breath.

"Yes, baby. I'm real. This is all real" he pulled out his fingers from her core before wrapping his arms around her waist to kiss her.

Hermione moaned with pleasure into his mouth as they kissed. Draco's lips moved to kiss her cheeks, forehead, jaw, neck and every single part of her body repeatedly and left bruises marks on several parts of her body. He straightened up and smirked as he watched the marks he left on her body— he was proud of it.

Before Hermione could say a thing, Draco pinned her down and grabbed her throat. Hermione gasped as she tried to catch the oxygen hanging around her. Her eyes were stuck to Draco's. She loved this— she loved it when he choked her. It made her feel special to him. Draco caressed her slightly swollen lips with his tongue and returned his gaze towards her eyes— that gaze.

"You're mine.. you're fucking mine.." he whispered in her ears as he let go of her throat. He lowered himself to see her face clearly in the dark. He kissed her aggressively again before returning to her ears to repeat the same words— that she loved.

"You're mine.. mine.. you're fucking mine.. you're fucking mine, Hermione.. say it. Say it, you're fucking mine.." he said with a very husky tone.

"I'm yours, Draco. I'm yours" she said with heavy breath.

"Good girl" Draco smirked.

He kissed her chastely on the lips before staring back into those amber eyes. The pair of eyes he was so obsessed with— eyes of her. Hermione. He looked back to her beautifully freckled face— there was a faint tint of blush on both her cheeks. He licked his dried lips and fixed his position.

"Spread your legs"

Hermione obeyed without any other words. Draco tapped her inner thigh, instructing her to spread wider. He might not get the chance to slam and fuck her on a fucking wall tonight, but at least he finally got his chance to fuck her hard and this time— it was nothing like before. He smirked teasingly at her as he realized Hermione was waiting for him to enter her. Draco caressed his hard cock before playing with Hermione's swollen clit. She groaned back in response and Draco chuckled darkly— he loved to tease her.

"Anything you wanna say?" he asked, his eyes never leaving her wet cunt.

"Fuck me hard, Draco. Fuck me hard and make me come and drip all over you. Fuck me, sweetheart. It's an order"

"Fuck, you're so fucking dirty, princess" he flicked his tongue out— "I'm going to fuck you and make sure everyone will hear you scream my fucking name and make sure you won't be able to fucking walk tomorrow"

Draco gave her one last kiss and interlaced fingers with her before entering her core and began thrusting her hard. Hermione bit her lower lip, trying to hold back the pain at the unexpected hard thrusts Draco gave her. This felt so surreal— it was too good to be true. But, it was real. This was Draco Malfoy— hovering over her and thrusting hard inside of her. He was here and he was never going to leave her again. Hermione shut her eyes as she tried to bite back another moan.

"Don't hold, princess. I want to hear your voice" Draco said as one hand began massaging her boobs.

He slapped her boobs and she moaned louder than ever. This was like ecstasy— dangerous, but addictive. He was dangerous, but he was too addictive for her. His possessiveness, his protectiveness— they all made her feel so special. His undying love for her— everything was for her. Hermione raised her hands and wrapped them around Draco's neck and began kissing him on the lips.