Chapter 5

Then the truck hit us.

Kim Jennie Pov

I was sleeping peacefully and i got up to see a truck coming towards us in a fast way. The truck hit us. I came in front of my sisters to protect them and I was badly injured on my back. My sisters got small cuts on their hands and faces. They were crying. I searched for my mom and dad. They  fell outside and they were unconscious. I tried to call them and I started to break the car door.

Dad came to consciousness and came towards us and broke the other car door. Dad took Jin and went away. In the mean time I broke the car door and came outside and took Jihyo and Jieun outside and came a little bit far away. I saw dad was coming to the car. But the car got blasted.

Kim Hyun Bin Pov

I heard that my daughter was calling me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was far away from the car. Yejin was lying beside of me. I noticed my children were inside. I got up and went to them. I broke the car door and took Jin and kept her beside of Yejin. I was returning to the car to bring my other children. But the car got blasted. I lost my consciousness.

I opened my eyes and the lightining hit me so I closed my eyes and opened my eyes slowly to see the white ceiling. I watched my surroundings and noticed that I was in a Hospital. Suddenly a realisation hit me that I didn't took my kids outside. I took all the medical things that were on my body. The nurse came inside and tried to stop me from getting up. She started calling doctor. Someone entered the room.

Hyo Seop : Bin ah stop moving. Your injuries will becoming bad.
Hyun Bin : Seop ah Where are my kids and where is Yejin. They are okay right. Nothing bad happened right.

Hyo Seop indicated to the nurse to go out.

Hyo Seop : Bin ah, Police found Jin, Yejin and you in the accident spot.
Hyun Bin : What about Jennie, Jihyo and Jieun.
Hyo Seop : Sorry Bin ah. They were not found in the spot and the police report says that they were burned in that blast and they are dead.
Hyun Bin : What? No way Seop ah I can't lose them. They are my precious treasures. ( Cries )
Hyo Seop : Don't cry Bin ah. Yejin is stable now and Jin is still in unconscious.

By listening to what Hyo Seop said I still can't take that. I lost my three daughters and my small kid is unconscious.

The nurse entered the room.

Nurse : Doctor
Hyo Seop : Yes
Nurse : Mrs. Kim got consciousness.
Hyo Seop : Ok, you may go.

Nurse went out.

Hyo Seop : Bin ah let's go.

I followed him and I saw Yejin lying. I went to her.

Hyun Bin : Are you fine Yejin ah.
Yejin : Yes, but where are our kids.
Hyun Bin : Jin is unconscious and Jennie, Jihyo and Jieun were d...dead
Yejin : Don... Don't lie Hyun. Please please. Nooo ( crying )
Hyun Bin : Don't cry Yejin ah. ( sobs )

Yejin was crying. I comforted her and she stopped.

Yejin : Hyo Seop, How is Jin.
Hyo Seop : She is still in unconscious.
Hyun Bin : When she will wake up.
Hyo Seop : She is still a kid right. So it takes less than a week and last time she got a head injury right. The wound had opened up a little bit.
Yejin : Did anything happened
Hyo Seop : No, Yejin ah but after she wakes up she will start having a heavy headache.
Yejin : After that is there any problem.
Hyo Seop : No, But if she triggers the same accident she will have a heavy headache. Even if she traumatized by the accident and having nightmares. She will get the headache.
Hyun Bin : It won't lead to bad right.
Hyo Seop : No, Bin ah but she shouldn't get tensed and anxiety. Upto then she is safe but if she is tensed or feel anxiety it maybe turn to dangerous. We have to be careful when we are speaking about any accidents.

After 3 days

I was sitting beside of Jin. I holded her hand. She moved her fingers. I called Hyo Seop to come fast. The door opened it was Hyo Seop.

Hyo Seop : What happened.
Hyun Bin : Jin moved fingers.

Hyo Seop checked her pulse. Yejin came inside. I saw Yejin and told her.

Hyun Bin : Yejin ah our Jin moved her fingers.
Yejin : Really, how is she now.
Hyun Bin : Hyo Seop is checking her.
Hyo Seop : Bin look at her she is opening her eyes.

Me and Yejin went to her. She is slowly opening her eyes.

Jin : Aa..ppa
Hyun Bin : It's me Jin. Your Appa
Jin : Eo..mma
Yejin : Yes, Jin I'm right here.

I am feeling so happy that my child woke up. After a few minutes.

Hyo Seop : How are you feeling Jin.
Jin : Good Uncle. Where are my Eonni's Uncle.

We were unable to answer but Hyo Seop tried.

Hyo Seop : They are with angels Jin.
Jin : Are they not here.
Hyo Seop : No Jin they are peacefully sleeping in heaven.
Jin : What is mean by heaven Uncle.
Hyo Seop : The Sky is called Heaven. They became stars Jin.
Jin : I can't understand what you are telling me Uncle. When will they come. I want them. ( crying )

We tried to comfort her but she didn't stopped crying. After crying of so much time she slept.

After 2 month

It became two months but we were still unstable by the fact that my three kids were gone. Jin always asking about her sisters and crying. Yejin always lock herself in the room. I decided one thing and went to the bedroom of mine and Yejin's.

Hyun Bin : Yejin ah, how many days we will still suffer from this.
Yejin : Why it is only happening to us. First we lost our parents and now my kids. I don't want to live in this cruel world Hyun. ( crying )
Hyun Bin : We can't, but we have to live for Jin. She is still traumatized by the accident and always waiting for sisters. Atleast we will take care of her like a princess.
Yejin : Yes, Hyun but.....
Hyun Bin : Not any more Yejin ah. I have decided.....

_____________________________________

Helloo everyone, What do you guys think about the decision of Hyun Bin.

Thanks for Reading.