Chapter 2

I went to Jennie Eonni.

I saw Jin head is still bleeding. Jennie Eonni first aiding her wounds. I felt that I'm tearing and saw beside me Jihyo was crying. I comforted her.

Then Bell rang. I went and open the mom and dad came inside.

Mom : Jieun, where is Jin.
Jieun : In living room.

We went to the living room.

Kim Jennie Pov
Mom and Dad came

Mom : Jennie, what happened why Jinnie's head is badly injured ( Crying😭 )
Dad : Don't cry yejina. Take jinnie, we will go to hospital. Girls go and sit in the car.

Dad said us to go to the car, we all went and sat. Jin was still crying, she was sitting on the lap of Mom. Jihyo and Jieun were also crying by seeing Jin crying. I was in tears but I controlled and comforted Jihyo and Jieun.

After 10 Minutes

The car stopped in front of Life hospital. Dad took Jin and Mom took us inside. The doctor came and took Jin to the room.

After doctor checked.The doctor said.

Doctor : On Jin's head there is a deep cut.

The doctor is Ahn Hyo Seop. He is my Uncle, Dad's Friend. He always visits us on weekends and Uncle's Wife Ahn sejeong. Aunt always brings us sweets and candies. We like them so much they take care of us like their own child and they have a daughter her name is Ahn So hee. She comes here every weekend to play with us. Sometimes we all go to Beach or Fun parks or Restaurants. They are a lovely Family.

Uncle : So I will give some medicines and ointment. So, it can heal but the problem is the cut may be open in the future.
Dad : So, you mean if something like this happens again it may open.
Uncle : I'm sorry Hyun Bin ah.
Dad : It's ok there is nothing to tell sorry.

I listened to all their conversation. I feel very bad that I can't protect my lil sis. And I really feel bad for her that her wound may open again in the future.

Uncle : Jin, do you want to eat chocolate.
Jin : yes.

Uncle gave chocolate to Jin and she stopped crying. And started eating.

Uncle : Naughty girl stopped crying by giving a chocolate.

Uncle saw us.

Uncle : Omo, Why my princesses are crying. See Jinnie stopped crying you guys also stop crying. If you want chocolate then stop crying.
Jieun : Uncle is Jinnie okay now.
Jihyo : Promise us that nothing will happen to Jinnie.
Uncle : I promise that Jin will be okay. So, stop crying and take your chocolates.

Uncle gave us chocolates and we ate happily.

Jennie : Thank You Uncle. Jihyo, Jieun and Jin tell thanks to Uncle.
Jihyo/Jieun/ Jin : Ok Eonni. Thank you Uncle.
Uncle : Your welcome Cutie pies.
Dad : Ok then Hyo seop ah we will get going now.
Jin : Noo Appa..
Dad : No princess, Uncle is busy and we have to leave soon.
Jin : Ok Appa.

Jin started pouting cutely. All started to adore her.

Uncle : Jinnie, don't be sad. This weekend we will plan to go to beach. Ok Jinniee.
Jin : Ok Uncle

We bid good byes to Uncle and went to home.

_______________________________________

Hey Guys, I hope you liked it.

Thanks for Reading.