K. That's cause your momma was poppin her shits. Haaaaaaa

Damn Keisha, you always make me laugh at the wrong things. And fyi, my mother is not a hoe.

K. Yea, ok. Let's just forget about all those times-

Zip it!

Anyways, starting from the youngest to the oldest of my younger siblings, Adonia and Bianca are both 1-

K. They're twins for all my dummies out there.

Alright Keisha, damn. Um...Lisandra  is five, Jalen is six, and lastly, Matthew is eight. Regarding my parents, my mother married my step-father in 01', six years ago. Jalen, Matthew, and I have the same dad, but for whatever reason my mother won't tell me why we do not possess our father's last name, but that didn't stop me from wondering. Moving on, my three sisters belong to my step-father, but I don't love them any different. If I could, I'd give them the world-not literally, but in the best sense possible. Still, I was not particularly enthused about having a permanent dominant male figure in my life. I was so used to my mother being with various men and watch as they come and go. At the tender age of 7, I was already aware of a number of things, including drugs, sex, alcohol, relationships, friendships, all that. Maybe it's because of the way I was raised and what I was exposed to but that's a story for another time. So far, the relationship between me and my step father was blossoming well, which actually took me by surprise, considering the fact that I always tried to deny it. It was almost uncanny the way we shared the same birth month, personality, thought process, and many other aspects of our life. But I was still on guard. Even though I'm young, I have heard about the stereotypical step-father, of which I NEVER want to fall victim of.

My mother's voice shook me out of my thoughts, "Lenci, come on! Damn, you've been in there long enough!"

"Yes ma. Here I come," I assured her.

I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen of our small but decent 4 bedroom apartment. Everybody was already there waiting to say a prayer and dig in. So, I sat down and bowed my head immediately. After the prayer we pigged the fuck out. All of my siblings were knocked out on the table sleep.

K. Shiiiiiiiiiid. What your momma be puttin in that damn food all the niggies is past deceased.

I laughed looking at the cuties snoozing- they only time they were actually peaceful.

"Alright, well since y'all done eating, I'm going to lay the kids down. Make sure you clean that kitchen girl."

"Yes, ma'am."

And with that, she left. I got up from my seat and gathered all the dirty plates and started cleaning. By the time I was finished, I noticed that my step- dad was in the living room watching something on tv, but the rest of the family was sleep. It was pretty dark outside. I looked at the clock on the microwave, and it read 8:30.

"Hey Lenci, come watch some TV with me."

"I don't know dad, I have school tomorrow." Yes, I called him dad. In my mother's eyes, he does everything my dad should be doing. She even agrees with him to change our last names, and when I expressed my indifference towards the idea, she nipped it in the bud real quick. I just thought it was unfair, it's not like I didn't have a dad, he just wasn't around as much as he used to be.

"Hey, you good. Your mother said bed time is at 9, right?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Alright, then."

I'm not gone lie I didn't want to go to bed, but I saw him drinking something out of a bottle with the name Ciroc on it while I was cleaning. I'm pretty sure it was alcohol but I don't know. So, I was very cautious.

I sat next to him in the small seat that captured a good view of the tv.

At first we were just watching TV, laughing and joking, but then he said, "Did you know that Raven-Symoné turned into a lesbian?"

"Huh...No I didn't know that." I just thought it was weird the way he randomly said that, and it created a feeling in my gut that wouldn't subside.

K. You need to get the hell up out of there bitch. I already see the signs

No, no, I'm ok.

I turned around and noticed that his zipper was down and quickly turned back my way, but not before telling him.

"What's wrong?," he asked.

"Um...your- you know."

I tried to provide a visual of what I was saying because I didn't want to seem inappropriate.

"Oh, my zipper is down, why didn't you just say that?",he said in a low, slurred voice. "Can you zip it for me?"

"No, I'm not doing that." I was starting to feel scared, confused, and disgusted at the same time. I tried to get up, but his arm restrained me.

"Where you going?"

"I'm just going to the bathroom, I have to go really bad."

"Ok."

I just went to bed. I was speechless, I didn't even know what to say. I shrugged it off and went to bed with one eye open.

That is, until...

____________________________________

Alright, so how did I do for the first chapter? Lmk