"What?!" Keebo tensed up in shock. "You should've told us that at the start!"

"You haven't even discussed yet." Mr. Harada pointed out.

"W-Well-"

"Yea, just shut up Keebo." Oma rolled his eyes, playfully hitting the robot's shoulder (though it didn't do much harm).

"Anyways, you're first years so you don't gotta do much. You can ask your upperclassmen to help with events but you only have to work on your own performance. Like a play or something." he yawned. "At the end of the day, the judges will analyze whichever performance is the best and give them a trophy or something. Didn't really pay attention to the meeting. At the other sports slash cultural festival in spring, you can run your own events."

"Two of these shits this year?!" Iruma groaned. "That's too much fuckin' work!"

"Why can't we run stands on our own? That contradicts what most other schools do, yes?" Shinguji put a hand up as he questioned him.

"Not my rules." he yawned. "Maybe it's so that the first years collaborate or something. If you're running different stands, you won't experience the growth of youth. Or so I'm told."

A perfect explanation, huh?

"Thank you, Mr. Harada!" Kaede gave a bright smile as she looked at the class again.

"Mhmm." he hummed before quickly drifting to sleep again.

"What do you guys want our class to do?" she pointed the chalk at all of us, waving it around.

"Arm wrestling tournament!" Momota suggested, flexing his arm.

"I'm kinda surprised you didn't say anything about space." Shirogane placed a hand to her cheek in bewilderment.

"I changed my mind." he raised his hand again. "Stargazing exhibit!"

"It'll be day." Tojo pointed out.

"Shit." he put a hand to his chin as he continued thinking. "We put stars on the ceiling and we lay blankets on the floor so they can watch!"

"Oo, great idea Momota!" Oma put his hands up in excitement.

"Hey, thanks!" he smiled happily.

"Yea, maybe next we'll give them their bibs and their favorite blankies to match with the baby baby activity this is!" he threw his arms behind his head, snickering as he leaned back in his chair. Momota gritted his teeth in response.

"Fuck you."

"I-I'll just write that down as an idea." Akamatsu awkwardly laughed as she quickly wrote it down. "I have an idea!"

"Shoot." Harukawa replied.

"Piano lessons from all of us! I can teach you the basics and you can teach it to them."

"Literally no one will want to do that." Oma shot down her idea fairly quickly as he looked at his fingernails. Akamatsu pouted as she swung her leg in disappointment.

"Org-"

Tojo quickly cut off Iruma. "Perhaps we could do a banquet? We could serve to people that come in and give them a meal."