2.0

liked by f1 and 52

liked by f1 and 52.728 others

@𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 after some winter flings, working non-stop with idiots and long months of waiting it's finally rawe ceek!
#EssereFerrari #AustralianGP

[ tagged: charles_leclerc @carlossainz55]

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

@𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐈 its lights out and away we gooo! 🔴

@𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐙55 VAMOS!

@𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 it was great to catch up with you again harp x
↳ 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 it was lovely! i miss you already 😉

@𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 please... harper let me explain..
[ 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ]
[ 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ]

@𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐈𝐍𝐄 belle ♥️

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Marcus swallowed as he read the caption under Harper's new post. His heart stung in his chest, letting a small tear fall down his cheek. He knew he was wrong, he was wrong in all the ways he could be wrong.

He knew he had everything he could ask for. He had the girl of his dreams. Harper even travelled all the way to New Zealand for him so she could visit him one more time before the new racing season started.

He knew he stole her heart and she stole his but dropped hers right through his fingers, the same day, the same hour, he wanted to ask her that important question. The question to make her his.

Harper on the other hand was trying to forget the previous week. To her it was all a big mistake, Marcus was a big mistake.

She lay down on the bed in her hotel room in Melbourne. Deep down she knew dating a racing driver would bring trouble but she didn't know it was this soon.

Once she saw that particular comment under Marcus' Instagram she asked him what the girl meant to him. He denied it a couple of times and tried to avoid the conversation before finally admitting he kissed the girl and hooked up with her.

Harper's heart broke into a million pieces at that particular moment. She cared about him and ever since that kiss on the kart track she began to feel some butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw or spoke about Marcus.

She saw Marcus as a guy who didn't cheat, even though it wasn't actually cheating, but it felt like it. Her heart was aching and she didn't know for how long it would last.