0.3

📍Fiorano

liked by callum_ilott and 8

liked by callum_ilott and 8.296 others

@𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 new job: started ✔️

[ tagged:  scuderiaferrari ]

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

@𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌_𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓 where is your red gear

@𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐈 ❤️🏎

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 who took this?

@𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 you look beautiful

@𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐊𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 eva says hi
↳ 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 hi bestie

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 you're working for ferrari??

@𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 yo @marcusarmstrong

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Harper wandered around the track and took different photos of the circuit and the cars.

It was her first day but she already loved her new job as a social media manager. When she arrived at Fionaro yesterday, after a whole day of exploring and signing her contract in Maranello, Aeden met the team, drivers and test drivers.

She took a picture with her camera of a car driving by.

Harper looked at the time on her phone, she had to head back in 15 minutes to take pictures of the drivers for the Instagram stories.

A notification jumped on her screen. It was a notification from Instagram.

"@marcusarmstrong liked your photo"

She smiled. Harper knew who he was, he was one of the test drivers for this season. She hasn't met him yet but was planning on meeting him tomorrow at the second testing session.

Harper opened the app and saw Mick Schumacher tagged the young new Zealander in her comments. Another notification popped up on her screen which made her eyes grow. She quickly looked at the notification.

"@marcusarmstrong has started following you"