1.5

liked by lewishamilton and 61

liked by lewishamilton and 61.517 others

@𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 broom broom, vroom vroom

[ tagged: ferraridriveracadamy ]

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

@𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 starting to connect the pieces here 👀

@𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌_𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓 so who stole my kart
↳ 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 not me tbh..
↳ 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 it wasn't me either! ;)
↳ 𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 did she just?
↳ 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓 i think she did @rileyjones

@𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 thought u went visiting your mom? 😉

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 were marcus and harper together??
↳ 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓 i think they were.

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 are they a couple?

@𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 😽
[comment liked by marcusarmstrong]

@𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐂 so this is why bailey wasn't at the meeting @carlossainz55

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Harper's cheeks redden as she read all the comments under Marcus' and her Instagram post. Some people already figured out they were on the track together while others didn't even realize and thought Marcus was just training as usual.

After a long call with her best friend Riley, Harper sat down on the couch in her Apartment in Maranello. It has been a few days now since her kiss with Marcus and it was all she could think about. Marcus was all she could think about.

The special New Zealander had taken a place inside her head. She began to feel more and more comfortable around the boy, and so was he.

Marcus was also sitting on his couch in the apartment he shared with Callum in Maranello. Callum has questioned Marcus a million times about with who he was at the track but he didn't want to tell his best friend just yet.

He enjoyed the talkings with Harper. Her smile was something he hasn't seen before. It was beautiful and it could light up an empty sky. Her eyes were as bright as the sun and as blue as the pacific ocean.

Marcus looked at the WhatsApp icon on his phone. After they shared that kiss a few days ago, they exchanged phone numbers but neither of them was brave enough to make the first step. Marcus swallowed and began typing a message to the girl.

'Hey Harper, it's me Marcus.'

'I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed our time together last monday and I would love to take you on another date soon. If that's okay for you ofc'