1.1

liked by nyckdevries and 11

liked by nyckdevries and 11.271 others

@𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 got a pretty sick ride yesterday

[ tagged: charlesleclerc ]

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

@𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 holy damn

@𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐂 i see myself :)
↳ 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 :)

@𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄 🥰

@𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 nice ride
↳ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒄 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒙

@𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 my bestie is getting famous
↳ 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓 she is

@𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 it was nice seeing you again harper!

@𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 nice

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 is that your car?

@𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐈 aiii

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 to where?

─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Marcus clenched his fists as he read the caption of the picture Harper just posted. He knew it. He knew she was there with Charles Leclerc, of course, she was.

If there was one bad characteristic going against all of the positive ones, it was jealousy. He couldn't get his mind of the girl. All he thought about was her, Harper Bailey.

He had never seen such a beautiful girl ever in his life, and in his eyes, she was everything he was looking for. She brought a smile to his face and pushed Marcus to the limited even though she didn't even know.

Harper wore the most stunning black dress yesterday. Her chocolate brown hair waved over her shoulders and her brown eyes glowed in the sun. He started to feel more and more comfortable around her.

He couldn't deny that the point she was at the car launch with Charles hurt him, despite Charles having a girlfriend.

Marcus groaned and hit his hand against his face. He finally got the courage to ask her out a few days ago and he still hadn't planned something. Their date was in about 3 days and Marcus began to stress.

He doesn't really know what she'd like to do because he didn't really know her that well yet. But one thing caught his attention as he scrolled through her Instagram feed.

A smile tugged on his lips and he began looking on the internet for more information.