f i v e

𝗷𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴

𝗷𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴

 ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʰᵒᵐᵉ⁻ ˢʰᵃᵘⁿ

ⁱ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

ⁿᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ⁱ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ, ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢⁱᵈᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ

ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗʳⁱᵖ,ⁱ ᵍᵒ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ⁿᵒʷ

ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁿᵒʷ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

jisung's pov

'another boring day, the weather's awful, i don't think anyone would buy flowers today' jisung muttered looking out the window. he checked his phone for the time '6:45' he sighed and left the house locking the door on his way out.

he grudgingly walked on the sidewalk sinking himself in his own thoughts. he approached his flower shop and stared at how nice it looked, he smiled and unlocked it walking in.

he swept the floors and watered the flowers and opened the store for customers, but, it was raining. no one comes on a rainy day.

he sighed plopping himself on the chair checking the time again '7:15'.

'the time goes by so sloww' he said sighing again.

jina's pov

'oh my god- today's min joon's birthday, i should get him some flowers, his favorite anime t-shirt, i bet he'll love those and it's his birthday, bro i'm literally the best girlfriend on this planet yuh.' jina thought while rummaging through her messy closet. she was going to go shopping even though the weather was clearly not on her side.

she put on a blue and white striped sweater and then white sweatpants, a pair of timberlands, and a white raincoat. she picked up her purse and umbrella and strolled out of she and min joon's shared home.

she went to the anime store and bought the haikyuu t-shirt min joon has always wanted, then she left for the flower shop. she had searched the whole area close to the anime shop and didn't find any flower shops, so she decided to just give him the anime shirt.

as she was approaching min joon's apartment (min joon has his own apartment where he stays some times, but most of the time he stayed at their shared apartment with jina) she noticed a very dull, but pretty store a few blocks from min joon's apartment.