t w o

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼

ᵇᵃᶜᵏᵈᵒᵒʳ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏⁱᵈˢ

ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵘᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵃˡˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˣᶜⁱᵗᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ⁱˢ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉˡᵉᵃˢᵉᵈ

ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵃⁿᵈˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ

ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵈᵒᵒʳ

ˢʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒ ᵐʸ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵘʳˢᵗˢ

'yah yah yah, NOO' minho yelled as hwayoung rolled on the floor laughing her ass off, she was beating minho in a game of overwatch.. for the fifteenth time. minho was clearly not having it as he glared at her body on the floor.

he immediately got an idea on how to beat her, he was going to play dirty.

'ok.. last game' minho  announced and hwayoung groaned.

'it's getting boring beating you.. FIFTEEN TIMES' hwayoung said and minho glared at her, a dark smirk forming on his face.

'what's with the look?' hwayoung inquired.

'what look?' minho asked, acting dumb.

'common, let's playy' minho whined.

'fine' hwayoung gave in sitting next to minho as they both played competitively. 

as usual hwayoung was clearly winning, but before she could kill his avatar, minho placed his right hand on hwayoung's thigh making her gasp.

she tried to ignore his hand as she slowly lost focus, as minho's hands laid on her exposed thighs.

he decided to go a little further, creeping his hand higher making hwayoung lightly gasp again.

'STOP' hwayoung finally yelled, minho killing her avatar in the process.

'YOU CHEATED' hwayoung yelled slapping his arm.

'what the- no i did not' minho voiced getting up with a smirk on his face.

'THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU FUCKING CHEATED' hwayoung yelled slapping him even more on his arm.

minho grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall staring deeply into her green orbs.

'oh babygirl you do not wanna get on my nerves tonight' minho spoke deeply, shivers running down hwayoung's spine.

'𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺, 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴.'