t h r e e

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗶𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗶𝗻

ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ʷʰᵒ ʳᵉᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᶻᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ,

ᵉᵗᵉʳⁿᵃˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ,

ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ

ᶜᵃⁿ ⁱ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ?

it was changbin's first time picking jia up from work, and he was hella excited, jia had no idea changbin was picking her up today. her day was already terrible from the start to begin with.

she walked out of the store looking down as changbin stayed outside in his car, it was obvious that she was  crying.

changbin came out of his car and there she was standing, her head low and silent sobs erupting from her.

'jia?' changbin called out as jia raised up her head to meet the beautiful brown eyes of her boyfriend.

'c-changbin' jia sobbed as she wrapped her tiny arms around his torso, and sobbed even more, wetting his black hoodie.

'what's wrong jia?' changbin asked worry in his eyes, he hated seeing jia like this.

'i-it's eomma' jia sobbed.

'what's wrong with her?' changbin asked further.

'sh-she has leukaemia' she breathed out her lips plump and eyes puffy from crying so much.

'oh- my god' changbin muttered.

'please don't cry' he said further playing with her small fingers.

'i'm sure eomma's going to be okay' changbin encouraged.

'she only has six months left..' jia cut him off.

'have you told johnny about it?' changbin asked.

'n-no' she muttered

'i don't want him to breakdown.. i hate seeing him cry' jia said looking down

'it's okay. everything's going to be alright' changbin said hugging her one more time.

𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲..𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻