(っ◔◡◔)っ Plushie - 𝒦𝟣-𝐵𝟢 (𝒦𝒾𝒾𝒷𝑜)

Start from the beginning

The plushy was mostly made out of fabric and was stuffed with cotton but it seemed that some parts have been improvised like the eyes were little bolts and the nose was a screw-head.

"Aww, Kiibo, this is so adorable. Thank you so much!" You took the plushy from his hand and gave it a soft squeeze, both of you smiling at the moment that had unfolded.

⊹⊱•••《End of Flashback》•••⊰⊹

You awoke to a loud knocking on your door.

"Hmmm, who is it?" You mumbled due to being suddenly disturbed from your sleep as you slowly slid out of bed.

"Ugh" you suddenly moaned. You forgot about your incident last night. 'I guess sleeping it off didn't help' you thought to yourself.

"Y/n it's me, Kiibo. Are you alright in there?" The robot called out.

You then trudged to your door and opened it, rubbing your eyes, "Ya I'm alright, why wouldn't I be?"

Kiibo looked at you in silence, you looked so beautiful even when you might have just woken up. 'Oh god I think something might be wrong with my programming, I better have Miu take a look at this later.' He thought to himself.

"O-oh ya, well the morning announcement went off a while ago and you didn't come down to eat breakfast. I got a bit worried and wanted to check on you, thank god your fine." He said with a closed eye smile reaching a hand to the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry, I guess I must have slept through it."

"I something wrong? You seem to be acting more tired than usual."

"Oh well last night I kind of took a tumble and hurt my ankle. I tried to sleep it off but I guess that didn't help..." You trailed off embarrassed of your clumsiness.

"Mind if I take a look at what's wrong? I might not be a doctor but my memory bank is stored with important medical skills that might be able to help." Kiibo offered with a trace of concern in his voice.

"Well I wouldn't want to be a bother, I'm sure you have bett-"

"Y/n, please let me see what's wrong. The last thing I want is for you to be in pain, so please let me help." He said as he embarrassed both of your hands in his.

As you looked up at Kiibo you heart fluttered, nobody ever showed you this kind of kindness before especially during this killing game you were dragged into.

"Fine, if you insist." You turned away letting Kiibo into your dorm while also hiding your pink dusted face.

After a few moments of awkward silence Kiibo decided to finally speak up, "Mind if you take a seat on your bed, it will be the most comfortable place for me to examine your ankle."

"Uh, ya sure" You nervously complied due to never even having a boy in your room before, let alone a cute robot.

As you sat down on the edge of your bed Kiibo noticed you reaching for some only to find out a few seconds later that it was the little plushie that he gifted you not long ago as a sign of his gratitude for you. Well he'd like you to think it was out of gratitude, but if only he was brave enough to express something more that he was feeling.

"Ha, well I see you've still kept it." He chuckled to himself due to the fluffiness it brought to his robotic heart.

"Hmm." You questioned not knowing what he was talking about.

"That little guy." Kiibo replied as he pointed to the plushie in your hand.

"Ah! Oh umm, ya of course I did." You startled yourself not knowing that you subconsciously clung to the little gift.

"Well I'm glad." He said he gave you the most wholesome smile you have seen in a while.

You froze not knowing how to react to these feelings you were experiencing, when suddenly your body reacted on its own. Before the both of you knew it, your hands were around his metallic neck pulling him down to your level on the bed so the both of your lips could meet.

No one wanted to pull away, enjoying the sweet moment between the both of them but soon enough the moment had to end.

"Excuse me, Y/n?" Kirumi knocked from the other side of the door.

Both Kiibo and you jumped due to the sudden disturbance, both of your faces red as you contemplated what just happened between you.

"Omgimsosorryidontknowwhatcameovermeijust-" you started to ramble on.

"Yes she's here." Kiibo called out seeming to be more collected than you were.

Kirumi opened the door, "Oh Kiibo, I didn't expect to see you here. I was just coming to see if Y/n needed any help keeping her dorm tidy."

"I was going to ask you later but sense your here now, do you happen to have any medical bandages or equipment? Y/n hurt her ankle yesterday and it is most likely sprained." Kiibo asked for you.

"Huh?" You asked still dazed about the whole situation forgetting that he was even here to help you with your injury.

"Hmmm I can check my own room, I will be right back." Kirumi said as she made her leave, soon to come back.

"Y/n..." Kiibo said.

"I'm sorry about what just happened, you just looked so cute but I should've kept my cool. I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore..." you trailed off.

"That's right I don't want to be friends with you anymore." He said blankly.

"W-what?" Where the words you managed squeeze out as your heart felt like it was breaking, but what could you have expected.

Kiibo then pushed you down so you were laying flesh on the bed while he crawled on top of you just centimeters from your face. You felt one of his legs push in between your own making you let out a quite moan of both surprise and pleasure.

"I wanna be more than just that~" He whispered into your ear.

"R-really? You mean that?" You asked quietly as it was quite hard to believe.

He then started to plant little kisses own your neck to your collar bone.

"Why don't I show you want I mean~"

⊹⊱•••《End》•••⊰⊹

Poor Kirumi ganna walk back in at the wrong time

Anyway what nickname should Kiibo have for you?
I feel like he would definitely be one to have cute little nicknames.