(っ◔◡◔)っ My Queen - 𝒦𝒶𝓏𝓊𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒮𝑜𝒹𝒶

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
My Queen
Kazuichi Soda x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

You woke up to yet another Monokuma morning announcement and let out a groan as you rolled out of bed. You then slumped into your bathroom to take a quick shower and once you were done you styled your hair. You tried to style it like Sonia's because maybe then Kazuichi will pay attention to you but after multiple attempts you decided other wise and just let your hair down normal.

You walked out of your cottage and started to head towards the hotel where every meets in the morning for breakfast. Ibuki who was one of your best friends ran up to you and said her catchphrase,

"Good nom-nom-noming!"

"Good morning, Ibuki" You replied with a giggle as you opened the door for the two of you, but as soon as your did your smile turned into a frown.

There stood Soda with Sonia up against wall, he always flirted with her but never to this extent. You ducked out head down and walked pasted them to get up the stairs were every one else was waiting. Your heart was aching. You didn't want to admit it but you had a huge crush on the pink hair mechanic boy who everyone seemed to avoid. You don't even know what developed this crush, you kind of just had a thing for weird guys.

You sat down at a table with Ibuki and rested your head on your hand. God show you wished you were Sonia, she was a princess for god sake.

"Oooooo Ibuki thinks Y/N jealous of Sonia!" Ibuki said proud of her observation.

"Keep it down!" You whispered back.

Sonia then came up the stairs with her hands folded in front of her looking like a princesses like always. Kazuichi followed holding his face, guessing Sonia punched him and being worried you ran up to him.

"Kaz, what happened to you."

"Oh nothing, Sonia is just a little feisty that's all." He replied giving you a toothy smile which caused you to blush.

"I'll go get you an ice pack, you can go sit with Ibuki for now." And so you parted.

Kazuichi sat down with Ibuki who was looking at him really weirdly.

"Umm is something wrong, Ibuki?"

She didn't respond but it looked like she was going to burst at any moment. She was trying to hold back you biggest secret but she couldn't do it anymore.

"Y/N has a crush on Soda!" Ibuki blurted out only then to cover her mouth with her hands. You had just walked back into the room with an ice pack for Kazuichi. Every stared at you in disbelief and whispers where passed around the room. Not wanting to deal with the situation, you dropped the ice pack on the ground and ran. You ran out of the hotel and passed the cottages.

"Y/N please come back!" You heard someone yell.

You didn't listen because all you wanted to do was hide. You never planned on letting Kazuichi know because you wanted him to be happy with something you could never be, a princess. You didn't blame Ibuki, it was mainly your fault for telling her in the first place but it still hurt you to know that the person you trusted couldn't keep your biggest secret.

You ran for a good five minutes until you ended up at the second islands beach. You sat down close to the water and started to cry. You cried because your friendship with Soda was now ruined and you knew he would never feel the same. You were embarrassed for running out like that and making everyone worry. You didn't know how you were going to move on from this, maybe you should just try participating in the killing game being either victim or killer.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up with you teary eyes only to see the last person you wanted to. He had a sympathetic look on his face and you couldn't stand it, it made your heart ache more. He sat down and put his arm around you and pulled you close. He then took you head and rested it on his own shoulder.

"Shhh~ it's ok, please don't cry."

"Why are you doing this, don't you like Sonia?" You asked through sniffles.

"Who said I liked her? She might be a princess but nothing can compare to you my queen." He said as he rested is head on yours.

"Kaz?"

"Yes?"

"If I'm your queen, then will you be my king?" Your cringed gat your weird metaphor.

"Of course my lady." Soda said and placed a kiss on your forehead. You chuckled in response and pulled him into a big hug.

"I'm sorry for making you feel jealous, I doubted that you would ever like me back so I tried to move on."

"I'm sorry too for running away like a little baby, I should have faced my problems."

"I'll forgive you if you give a little kiss on my bobo~" Kazuichi said giving you a cheeky smile.

You giggled and kissed his cheek where a tiny bruise was forming.

"I think you missed" he said.

Before you could presses what he meant his lips were on yours. You both moved your lips against each other's in sync and when you tried to pull away he bit your lip. You giggled and tackled him to the ground and snuggled into his chest.

"Promise me one thing, ok?" Soda said looking deeply into your eyes.

"Anything."

"Let's get out of here together and continue our life from there."

"I pinky promise, Kaz!" You said as you held out your pinky and he took it.

"God do I love you." He whispered under his breath.

"I love you, too."

Let's just say that both of you kept that promise and neither one of you could be happier.

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹