Chapter 4

"Oh my, that is so cool!!! We should definitely put nail polish on it. Red would be perfect on you!" Ituki-san says. 

" Um, it okay," I said. 

"Please! For me!" She asks with puppy eyes. 

"uh, okay!" I said. She takes a bright, bloody nail polish out of her bag and starts to paint my nails. They looked cool, but I looked like I just killed someone though. I don't have to show it off anyway, I can make them shrink to normal hands. Soon, she painted all my 10 nails. 

"Cute!" Ituki-san says and then she turns around and looks through her backpack again. Then she started to put something on her face. Then she turns around and started to cry and scream. That scared me. 

"You okay,' I asked, coming closer to her. Then the 4 psycho's came running into the room.

"What the fuck happened!" Osamu-san asks. 

"I-I-I j-just asked Kiku i-if she wanted t-t-to be friends th-then she a-attacked me!" She said, crying hard. I didn't do that! What the heck. Then the 4 psycho's eyes went on my nails.

"L-Lie...n-nailpo-," I wasn't able to finish. 

"Kikuchi, follow me," Kita-san says. He called me by my real name for once. 

"Bu-."

"Do what I say!" He hisses and I followed him slowly to the room I first met them in.

"You don't hurt guests, Ki-chan," Kita-san says. "Did you start the timer?" He screams out the room.

"Yeah!" Atsumu-san yells. 

"Gomen, Ki-chan, you have hurt someone, so I have to give you a punishment," He says, taking out a belt. "Each of us is going to come and do it...you earned this yourself.

"Lie, not real blood!" I cried. 

"I hate liars," He says, taking off my shirt. He was blushing hard while he did that. Then he held me tight and started wack me with his belt. 

"Pain!" I screamed while crying. 

"Trust me, hurting you is more pain for me," He says. 

"Times up Kita!" I heard Osamu-san scream.

"I may be older than the other 3, but trust me, they are worse than me at punishments...Kikuchi, this just starts." Kita-san says, kissing my lips hard. "Good luck~!" He said. Worse than him, just the freaking start?!! I didn't do anything!  Kita-san goes out of the room and Atsumu-san comes in the room.

"Kitty, it's wrong to blame someone for your own mistakes...I think Kita already told you, so let's start!" He said all this by looking down the whole time. He takes out a little knife and starts to come closer to me. I started to move backward. 

He got a grip of my hand and started to cut through my body. Every cut he makes, he says something like "eh" or "eeee." Every part of my body was cut. He throws the knife away and crawls fast to me. 

"G-Go!" I said, moving backward. Atsumu-san holds my mouth and starts to lick the blood on me, every little drop. Vampire!

"First time trying blood, its sweet~," He said. "But I did not enjoy doing this to you, you earned this yourself, kitty~."

"Times up Atsumu!" I heard  Suna-san scream this time. 

"Good luck~," He says, walking out the door. Suna-san comes into the room. Even if I hurt her, why do I get 4 different punishments? Guess what, I did nothing! Why won't they listen to me?

When Suna-san comes into the room, he offs the light and then a shocking thing in the air. Is that a taser! Does he know that I can die with that?!