Chapter 3

"Mmmmm!" I whined and ran out the door. I waited for those 4 to finish while I gamed for a while. Then someone takes my game away. 

"You game too much! Try doing something else apart from gaming,"  Kita-san says.

"Give back!" I whined. He then puts it in my bag. 

"You are going to have to stuff that tail in your clothes and wear a beanie," Osamu-san says, putting a beanie on my head.

"Oh, I forgot something!" I said. I ran back inside the house and wore my hairpin. It was the last thing my mama gave to me before she died.

 It was the last thing my mama gave to me before she died

I wore the clip and ran back outside.

"Gomen, this be-" 

"It belongs to your mother who died because of cancer when you were 12 years old and your Onii-chan was 13," Suna-san says.

"Don't know why me surprised," I snorted.  

"Hey, it still shows even if you are wearing a beanie," Kita-san says and smiled. We walked to school and I went into my class. Everyone looked surprised. I don't blame them. I legit grew shorter yesterday and my hair became shorter. 

I went and sat on my seat, I couldn't touch the floor. The teacher was surprised too. Whenever someone stared at me I would give them a friendly smile. But on the inside, I am legit really annoyed. A girl got short and cut her hair, what's the big deal! Luckily, the class went by quickly and it was finally lunchtime. I was just about to walk to my locker when 2 tall boys who were in my class came up to me. Itushi and Ukuma I think.

"Well, if it isn't the bright shining face shorty," Itushi says.

"Y-yes it is! Would you like anything?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes! We would like to kill your shitty face,' He says, punching my face. I got a nose bleed. It hurt badly since he punched me with a chain on his hands. 

"W-what m-me do?" I asked. I fell to the ground trembling, I was crying hard. Everyone was watching me. How humiliating!

"Your stupid smile. THAT'S WHAT!" Ukuma says, slapping me in the face. I held tight the charm I was wearing on my hair. It helped me calm down. 

"Look what she is holding! Must be really important!" Ukuma says. Oh lord! I held it tight and started to pull my hair. I made sure to hold on tight to the beanie as well. Ukuma holds me up and Itushi punched me in the stomach. blood flooded out of my mouth.  Now I felt weak, so he takes my pin and starts to break it right in front of my face. this made me cry hard and so angry.

"YOU GONE T-TOO F-FAR!!" I yelled I elbowed hard on Ukama's face.  Itushi got real angry. He comes to punch my face again. 

"Why you piece of-" I put my hands across my face, scared. I didn't feel like I was punched. Was I in heaven already? I opened my eyes seeing Suna-san, Kita-san, Osamu-san, and Atsumu-san in front of me. They were angrier than me.  Kita-san was holding his fist and started to twist it.