Three years ago, Concubine Jia Gui was involved in politics and was beaten into this cold palace. Three months later, she described her as withered and died by crying out injustice.

   Ten years ago, the three princes were dissatisfied that the crown prince had fallen into the hands of Lin Jiufeng. They united with several major families to launch a coup and were beaten into the cold palace. Within half a year, they wailed to death.

   Thirty years ago, His Majesty succeeded to the throne and put his three emperor brothers into the cold palace. After five years of suffering, he died in depression.

   This cold palace has witnessed the losers of the royal struggle of the Yuhua God dynasty, and every one of them will not live long.

   Now that Lin Jiufeng has been beaten into the cold palace, it can be predicted that his future will not be better.

   Lin Jiufeng listened to the conversation between the chief and deputy commander. He raised his head and looked at this huge cold palace.

   "Will I end up like this in the future?" Lin Jiufeng was very unwilling.

   [Do you sign in in front of the gate of the cold palace? 】

   Suddenly, a line of words appeared in front of Lin Jiufeng's eyes, his pupils shrank, but his heart was pleasantly surprised.

   gold finger!

   It's late but it's here.

   "Sign in!" Lin Jiufeng said immediately.

  【Sign in in front of the gate of the cold palace, rewards the swordsmanship! 】

   is another line of words appearing in front of Lin Jiufeng's eyes, and a complete and peerless sword technique appeared in his mind.

   "Can I sign in without limit?" Lin Jiufeng asked in surprise.

  【You can sign in once a day, sign in at different places to reward different things, the more thrilling the place, the bigger the reward. 】

  【Some places can only sign in once, and some places can sign in repeatedly, but the reward will gradually decrease. 】

The font of    explanation kept appearing in front of Lin Jiufeng's eyes. His eyes were clear, and the fear and fear in his heart disappeared instantly.

   "This is an extremely terrifying world. Although I am a prince, I was abandoned in the prison, and now I can sign in silently in this cold palace."

   "The powerful practitioners in this world can destroy a country by one person, and some people can open the sky with a sword. Someone can ask the fairy gate with a sword..."

   "I'm already spurned by thousands of people now. In that case, I might as well sign in here quietly until I'm invincible, and then go out and take a look."

   Lin Jiufeng thought about his next life in his heart, and his face became calm.

   He turned to the commander of the Imperial Forest Army and said, "I'm going in now, you can go back."

   The commander of the Imperial Forest Army asked with a dazed expression: "Do you ask to go in?"

   In front of the gate of the cold palace, no matter who it is, they will cry and cry, and they will not go in, and they will carry it in in the end.

  Where did Lin Jiufeng actively ask to go in?

   Lin Jiufeng smiled and asked, "Can I not go in if I drag it?"