Chapter ninety six: Let's keep it a surpirse

Start from the beginning

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

"How are you feeling now beautiful?"

"A lot better. I still don't feel right but I feel so much better than I did earlier. Did Drea pick them up already?"

"Yeah, they left about thirty minutes ago. Why don't you go and take a shower, then we can go to your appointment and we can come home and you can take another nap if you want? Drea said she'd keep them until dinner time, she said we need time to ourselves. I told her we'd be fine but she insisted, so you can sleep as much as you want today"

"I wanted to see my babies before they went. Drea is so amazing. I don't feel like taking a shower. I took one last night and I really don't have the energy right now"

"That's fine babe, don't take one then. You go and sit on the couch and I'll make you some breakfast"

"I'm not hungry Brad"

"Jen, you need to eat sweetheart... not just for you but for this little munchkin growing inside you"

"Fine, just make me a small bowl of oats then"

I don't argue with her. She needs to eat a lot more than she's eating right now but I don't want to push her when she's not feeling well. I think I'm going to talk to the OBG/YN about her lack of appetite and see if she can give us any suggestions on how to make it return.

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

We are on our way to the doctors office. Brad is driving and I'm resting my eyes in the passenger seat. I'm absolutely exhausted lately but yet again, I am pregnant and looking after three small children. Brad leans over and rests his hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze.

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah, just really tired that's all"

"Its most probably because you didn't get much sleep at all last night. As soon as we get home, you can sleep for as long as you want"

Brad and I interlock out fingers as we make our way inside. We give the receptionist my name and we go and take a seat in the waiting area.

"JENNIFER ANISTON-PITT"

My name gets called and we are taken into the sonogram room. I sit on the bed whilst my OBG/YN gets all of her equipment ready.

"Let's see your baby shall we"

I lay down on the bed, lift up my top and she applies the gel to my stomach. She places the probe on and starts moving it around.

"How's everything looking?"