In-Law's .5

The last part was kind of weird to write! I am not used to writing sad background's. I'm not even sure if I did a good job explaining the sadness how I wanted it to come out.

I needed a nickname/petname for Bakugou, it is honestly getting long to type Bakugou all the time. and I wanted something more like anyone could say it, but its only for me to say, type of thing, not the normal, "babe" thing which will still be a thing of course, but ya know, whatever haha. This is a .5 story, not a flashback :) I went to tiktok, Lily, @ lacosplay was the first to comment "Suki" for Bakugou and I thought it was so cute. So, I'll be giving this lovely person credit for it!

Lily's Wattpad: @LA246B

Thank you!! <3

------------------

The next morning, Mitsuki and Marasu heard everything that was being talked about. Their hearts were shattered, they decided to take another day off and spend most of it with you, and Bakugou. She really wanted to make you feel like you can go to Mitsuki and Masaru for anything, and they wanted to make sure you knew that they want to be there for you whenever needed, or wanted.

When everyone woke up, Mitsuki made breakfast and wanted everyone to eat at the table like a family, and wanted to come up with nicknames for everyone!

You said, "Wow, it has been a while since I sat at a table with someone other than just me and Bakugou, or our friends. Thank you for the food!"

Mitsuki said, "You are part of the family now, I want you both to come over here so that we can do this more often. Speaking of, I want to come up with simple little nicknames for everyone, as a family. Although, Bakugou really isn't the best at giving nicknames. I remember when Midnight called me from at UA the day the kids needed to pick their hero names, she said, "Mitsuki, What is wrong with your angry child! Haha, let me tell you what he wanted his hero name to be... 'Lord Explosion Murder' hahahaha! Can you believe that crazy kid?!?! Ahahah He's gonna be a great hero some day."

Mitsuki said, "Yeah, that sounds about right. Haha! That kid, let me tell ya."

Both Mitsuki and Midnight, laughed and said, "Ah.. He needs anger management."

You said, "Oh my! hahah are you kidding!?" You turned to look at Bakugou and said," You're crazy you know that, right?"

Bakugou said, "Yeah yeah, laugh it off dumbasses!"

So, most of the morning, name after ridiculous nicknames, everyone came to the conclusion that, Mitsuki would be "misu". Masuru would be "pa". Bakugou, would be, "Suki" for Y/n.

(You can choose what you want to be called, of course! I think I want mine to be "Nikkou" "Kou" for short <3)