The In-Laws 💕

The Pomeranian(Bakugou) said it was about time that he takes the Rottweiler (you) to meet the old hag and her husband. It took him so long because he doesn't like people knowing about his life, especially his mother. He was always embarrassed about her because all they do is scream at each other. But, he wanted a life with you. He didn't care about any other person the way he cares about you. So he felt like it was a must.

If it were up to him, he would just marry you on the spot and take you away without involving anyone else, but he knew he couldn't do that. In a way, it was a test to see if you would be scared of his family, even though he knew better- you wouldn't be scared easily. A day when everyone had off from work, Bakugou took you to meet his parents.

When getting to the Bakugou residence, you were, of course, very proper and polite on how you greeted them, that is just how you are as a person and how you were raised. Mitsuki took over and looked at you for a good 30 seconds, which honestly freaked you out for a minute cause you thought she wasn't going to like you, then she just hugged you as tight as she could and said, " Welcome Home! You are so beautiful! How could my son be dating such a babe like you!"

Bakugou goes, "Shut up you, old hag!" Slowly Mitsuki and Bakugou's fighting faded to the background.

Then comes Masaru, also gives you a hug and says, "Yes, you are stunning! You're home now. Please, come in, don't be shy, sit anywhere you like." A warm welcome from his parents. That is all you wanted.

You said, "Thank you for having me! This came up so suddenly, I brought some homemade cheesecake from my bakery! I hope it is to your liking."

Masaru replied, "Ah! I love cheesecake! It is mine and my wife's favorite I will whip up some tea for all of us."

You noticed in the corner of the room there was a memorial altar and the person in the picture is a beautiful young woman no older than 20 years old, you didn't want to be rude and ask who it was so you just waited to see if the topic would come up.

Mitsuki started asking you questions like any normal person would just to get to know you better. So, she asked about your parents and you told her the same thing you told Bakugou.

She said, "I am sorry to hear that, sweetheart. It reminds me of Lilith-" Bakugou cuts off Mitsuki and starts yelling at her for moving something that was in his old room. You got the feeling he heard, so he said something so that Mitsuki would shut her trap.

When Mitsuki was about to start yelling back at him, you beat her to it and you went off on him and started talking about being rude by interrupting a conversation and how you shouldn't be speaking to your mother in such a tone and you grabbed his head and made him bow down to her as a form of an apology.

She turned to look at Masaru, and says, "Well damn, she basically has him by the balls! Hahahah! She's going to fit right in! I love this girl." Impressed.

Masaru thought to himself, "She is very polite and calm (just like him) but when y/n need to be, she will turn into both Mitsuki and Bakugou." He says out loud, "Yes, y/n is perfect, for both Bakugou, and this family. Y/n, you will always have a home here with us."

You and Bakgou's family spent the rest of the day eating random snacks, Mitsuki and Masaru were showing you baby pictures and telling stories about Bakugou when he was a kid and of course as a teenager just to tease him.

It got late, so, you and Bakugou ended up staying the night and sleeping in his old room. He told you how happy he was that his parents loved you and that he expected nothing less. Everyone loves you instantly, and that is something he adores about you. Before falling asleep, you asked him, "Who is Lilith? Is she the girl in the photo from the alter in the other room? Is she your sister?" You were only curious since Mitsuki brought it up earlier. You weren't going to say anything because it was obvious he wasn't ready to talk about it. But, your mouth worked faster than your mind and you couldn't stop yourself from saying the words, he didn't want to hear.

Bakugou sighed, and said, "No, love... she is not my sister. She was my first girlfriend ever..."