Two sides, #6

Mulai dari awal

"Give me the blankets now !" Soeun insists, Jiyoon also started to pull the blanket

"Give me the blankets now !" Soeun insists, Jiyoon also started to pull the blanket. When Jihan came back to the room, Soeun and Jiyoon was fighting over a blanket while Monday was eating popcorn watching them. Jihan stared at Monday, not believing that she just sat there looking at them.
"It's a free 3D movie" Monday shrugged, Jihan just sighed and sat at her previous spot.
"Here's your drink, now let's continue." Jihan says, plopping herself in the middle
"You aren't even watching the movie" Jiyoon utters distractedly
"I was, just skipping the scary parts" Jihan trails off,
"So....90% of the movie ?" Soeun teased with a smirk on her face, Monday and Jiyoon chuckled at her quip. Jihan smiled shyly, she was scared of horror movies like this. But she wanted to watch the movie with them too, even if it meant sacrificing tonight's sleep.
"Cmon let's continue the movie." Monday says playing the movie. They continued watching the movie with Soeun and Jiyoon still fighting silently over the blankets. Monday and Jihan didn't bother to stop them because they would always find a way to bicker with each other. Monday watched the movie intently while Jihan was listening to happy music and peeking a little to see the movie.
The movie almost ended, it was now reaching the part where the good guys have to confront the ghost. This gave Jiyoon an idea, an evil one to be exact. Her hands slowly moved to the edge of the bed and she swiftly knocked on it 3 times. Jiyoon was sitting the closest to the door so the knock sounded like it came from the door, they quickly paused the movie. All of them immediately whipped their heads to the door, with Jiyoon following them looking lost too.
"What was that" Jihan asked, her voice already shaky and laced with fear. She already took off her headphones 10 minutes ago, 'What's the point of watching a horror movie if I'm not going to listen to the jumpscares' she thought to herself. Oh how she wished she didn't give in to that thought.
"I don't know" Monday answered, equally confused and scared.
"Maybe one of the members knocked on the door" Soeun wonders out loud, Jiyoon stood up and opened the door slowly. Monday and Soeun was shocked to see Jiyoon bravely walking to the door while Jihan was still hiding below her blankets. Jiyoon opened the door and saw nobody there, she looked around the door and asked the other members if they knocked it. The members said no and they just continued doing their things.
"Uhm, it wasn't them." Jiyoon said hesitantly, for a moment there she forgot that she was the one who knocked the bed. Monday, Soeun, and Jihan widened their eyes and clutched anything they were holding tightly. This was unfortunate for Monday because Soeun grabbed a hold of her wrist the moment the knock was heard.
"Ow ow ow stop holding it so tight !" Monday whined, Soeun let go and now held Jihan's arm beside her.
After a lot of screaming and fighting, Jiyoon finally gave in and told them the truth.
"But to be honest, you guys were so terrified." Jiyoon laughed remembering their faces when they heard the knock.
"Your timing was impeccable though" Monday admits, they were scared and so engrossed in the movie to not realize that it was Jiyoon's hand. Soeun and Jihan sat there not amused at all from the prank Jiyoon played on them. But all they could to was just sigh and accept the fact that they fell for it, as hard it was for their own pride.
"Yes yes we fell for it now let's just continue the movie shall we" Soeun huffed out and played the final 15 minutes of the movie.
"That ending was so unexpected" Monday says in awe.
"Now I know why this was dubbed the best movie ever, the plot twist and the details were really good." Jiyoon states like some sort of movie reviewer.
"Yeah and it wasn't as scary as I originally thought." Jihan says, still looking at the screen in front of her. Monday, Jiyoon, and Soeun just looked at her with 'are you serious' eyes.

They talked more about the movie and without realizing, it was already 10 PM at night

"Cmon let's go down and see what the others are doing." Soeun offered and the others nod, following Soeun out of the room.
"What are you guys doing" Monday asks to the three girls who are standing beside the stove.
"We were bored so we decided to make tanghulu" Soojin says while mixing the clear substance in the pot,
"This late at night ? Aren't you tired or something ?" Soeun sat at the stool, her eyes looking at the fruits on the table. She couldn't resist and finally took a piece of strawberry in her mouth, everyone was too busy with their own things to realize a strawberry was missing.
"Nope, we are actually full with energy." Jaehee answers sweetly, putting the music at full volume. It wasn't necessarily that loud, but enough to make everyone start dancing to the beat.

(I don't even know how this picture was in my camera roll)"Ready Set Go Feel it !" They sang and danced, some of them were already on top of the couch like a concert

"Ready Set Go Feel it !" They sang and danced, some of them were already on top of the couch like a concert. When the song ended they looked at each other happily and were still catching their breathes. But one of them felt like something was off, like there was something they were forgetting.
"Soojin Unnie the stove !" Zoa shouted after she finally remembered the thing they forgot. Hearing this, Soojin rushed to the stove and shut the switch off.
It was too late though.
"There goes the sugar." Soojin sighs looking at the already burnt substance inside.
"That's a sign to go to sleep and not eat sugar this late." Jihan points a finger at Zoa and Jaehee, sensing that Soojin was being persuaded by the two.
"But we're hungry" Jaehee and Zoa were quick to whine and retort back.
"Ignore them, they ate way too much sugar today." Soojin says pointing to the pack of candy still on the table before, they sat at the couch and started talking about random things.
"When we were watching the horror movie, there was actually a knock." Monday whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear.
"What knock ?" Jaehee asks slowly, Monday made eye contact with Jihan and Soeun silently telling them to not tell the truth.
"At first we thought it was one of you so we opened the door, but saw no one there." Jiyoon explains, she herself already knew what Monday was up to and followed her.
"Wait was that why you asked us who knocked on your door ?" Zoa asks, trying to piece the clues and the story together. Monday nodded vigorously while biting her bottom lip, she could definitely make anyone fall for the story with her perfect acting.
"Ah I'm getting chills." Soojin started to get scared, the thought of a ghost living in their dorm already infiltrating her mind.
"Then we started to investigate and looked at all the possible sources of the sound, but none actually made sense." Soeun joins in on the conversation, she actually managed to make Zoa and Jaehee believe them.
"Then uhm what did you do ?" Zoa asks hesitantly, scared of what they might tell her.
"Then....." Jihan builds suspense and gulped like she was scared of her own answer, "we found out that Jiyoon Unnie was the one who knocked on the bedside, not the door." She finally finished with a huge grin knowing they were also fooled.
"Yah we actually thought there was a real ghost in action." Jaehee said with relief laced in her voice. Zoa and Soojin also let out their breath they were subconsciously holding. The others laughed and teased the eldest who looked like she came face to face with a ghost. They joked and gossiped till it was already midnight, too lazy to move, they started to drift off to dreamland on the couch.