Chapter 23 ( Last Chapter)

I have a request ...after finishing this chapter plz read the note that is in the end and tell me your opinions ...it is really important ...plz read it ...

Happy reading ❤️🥰
______________________

Jimin dragged Jungkook towards the car and they drove to the shopping mall ...
After half an hour of driving,they reached at the mall and went inside ...

"Kookie let's go to the Gucci Store first " Jimin said again dragged Jungkook to the Gucci store ...

"Yaahh Jimin hyung slow down ..." Jungkook whined

"Look at this ...it's so beautiful ..." Jimin asked showing Jungkook a casual outfit with leather jacket ...

" Jimin asked showing Jungkook a casual outfit with leather jacket

(Without the mask and bag)

"Yes ...it is " jungkook replied while looking at the clothes

"Why don't you go and try it ?" Jimin said

"Jimin hyung , we are here for you not for me ...so I don't want to buy anything ...just see for yourself ..." Jungkook replied ....

"Ooo comeon kookie. ..plz just this one ...plz ...for me " Jimin said and showed his puppy eyes ...

"Ughh ... fine" Jungkook said, took the suit and went to change ...

Meanwhile Jimin also selected some clothes for himself and changed into them and was waiting for Jungkook outside the changing room ...

"Wow kookie ...you look so good " Jimin said when he saw Jungkook
' Taehyung will drool over you ' Jimin thought to himself and smirked ...

"Really ?? Thanks " Jungkook replied and smiled ...

"Ok let's go to other stores now ...I have already paid for them so keep them on ...no need to change" Jimin

"Ok fine .."Jungkook

After hours of roaming and shopping in the mall it was already 7 in the evening and finally Jimin got a message from Yoongi saying 'EVERYTHING IS SET, YOU CAN BRING JUNGKOOK HERE NOW ' and Jimin started to execute his plan ...

"Kookie let's go and get something to drink " Jimin said and Jungkook nodded
They went to a cafe and ordered their drinks ...after few minutes Jimin said

" Jungkook I will right back ...I just need to use the washroom " Jimin said and excused himself ...
It has been 10 minutes since Jimin had gone and now Jungkook was getting worried ...and as if on cue his phone rang and he saw that Jimin was calling him ...he picked up the call ...

"Jungkook can you come outside the mall right now ...there's an emergency. ..." Jimin said in a serious tone ...

"Ok hyung I am coming " Jungkook said and ran towards the exit of the mall ..
And when he was out, he asked Jimin again