Chapter 20

Months passed and the main members of both the mafia gang (Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Yugyeom and Bambam) have come closer ...they all got to know about themselves and have also become very close friends ... Taehyung also told them about jungkook's past and they were all very upset because of it but soon recovered ...and as for our taekook couple ...they have started to have feelings for each other that too more than just friends (** they always had those feelings but we're extremely stubborn to accept it .. lol😂**)

And now they all are sitting in the living room of Taehyung's mansion when Jimin suggested ...

"Hey let's play truth and dare " Jimin said excitedly ...

"No ...that's boring" Taehyung said with a bored voice ..

"But it's fun " Jimin said and pouted ...

"UGHH...shut up midget" Taehyung said and immediately got a smack on his head from Yoongi .
"Ahh hyung ...wae?" Taehyung asked rubbing his head ..

"How dare you call my baby that ?" Yoongi said and pulled Jimin on his lap ...

"Whatever " Taehyung replied ...

"Ok let's play ..." This time Jin said ...

"Yes princess ..." Namjoon said and pulled Jin closer to him ...

"Ok fine " Taehyung said and looked at his kookie only to find him already staring at him ...when there eyes met they immediately looked away blushing furiously ..

"Yaayy ...I will go first " Jimin said and got the bottle from the table and flipped it ...it landed on Namjoon ...

"Ok so truth or dare?" Jimin asked

"Truth" Namjoon

"Who was your first kiss?" Jimin asked with slight smirk ...

"Uhmm ...I..I don't remember ...yeah ...I don't remember " Namjoon said stuttering while Jin was looking at him intently ...

"Oo come on hyung ...I think it was the girl from L.A. right?? What was her name again ?? Lauren??? It was her right hyung? " Taehyung said smirking at Namjoon and high fived Jimin ...

"Ok ..now I will do it .." Namjoon said taking the bottle to spin ad to avoid the topic ...and next it landed on Hoseok ..

"Truth or dare ?" Namjoon

"Dare" Hoseok

"Kiss the person on your left " Namjoon said and they all looked at the person who was next to Hoseok ...it was Yugyeom ...

"Ok .." Hoseok said and leaned in to kiss Yugyeom on his cheeks and Yugyeom was red due to embarrassment ... but they didn't see the look of anger and jealousy on Bambam's face ...

" Next plz " Bambam said  in a cold voice not being able to see his love being kissed  by someone else ...

This went on and on and then Bambam's chance came ...

"Truth or dare?" Jin asked ...

"Truth" Bambam

"Who is your crush ? " Jin asked

'come on bami ...you can do it .. this is the chance ...go ahead ..tell them that you love your yugy ...come on .. fighting!!!' bambam thought and cleared his throat ...

"Ok ...so we all him very well ...he is cute , sweet, caring, gentle and can  sometimes behave like a complete baby ...he has big eyes, small nose, thin lips ..." Bambam couldn't complete his sentence when Jimin interrupted ...

"Aishhh ...just tell us the name...." Jimin said impatiently ..

"Ok so he is ......

Yugyeom" Bambam said and everyone fell silent ...
Yugyeom couldn't believe his ears ...he was feeling so happy that he started crying and Bambam panicked ..

"Hey ...I am sorry ..aish I should not have said that ..I am really sorry ..you don't have to answer me ..it's o.." he was cut off when Yugyeom kissed him ...
Bambam was shocked at first but then kissed back ...
After a few minutes they pulled back and stared at each other ...

"I love you" Yugyeom confessed

"I love you too ...god ...I love so so so much " and then they hugged again ...

"Ahem ahem " Hoseok fake coughed and they were snapped out of their little world ...

"We are still here ...you can continue that in your room later ...but now let's continue" Namjoon said and they all went back to the game ...

After a few minutes, it was finally jungkook's turn ...

"Ok kookie ...so truth or dare ?" Jimin asked

"Umm ..dare" Jungkook said

"Great ..then go and do 7 minutes in heaven with the person who is sitting just beside you ..." Jimin said and smirked when he saw that on the right side was Jin and on his left side was Taehyung so he had to go and do it with Taehyung ...

"What ?? No ..I will just take truth" Jungkook said .
"But it's too late for that baby ...Jimin said again

"Ughh ...fine " Jungkook said and stood up..

Jimin also stood up, held taekook's hand, dragged them towards the closet and pushed them inside and locked the door ...

" Why were you so shy when he said that ...it's not like we haven't kissed each other ...we literally know each other's bodies more than our own body .." Taehyung said and chuckled ..

"No.. nothing" Jungkook stuttered whole blushing but was surprised when he felt warm lips on his own ... Taehyung was kissing him passionately and he soon melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer and Taehyung wrapped him arms around his small petite waist kissing him deeply...

"Damn baby ...I miss your lips so much " Taehyung said between the kiss and kissed him again ...

"Me too " Jungkook said ..

The kiss became sloppy and Taehyung moved to his jaw, chin then neck then collarbone, leaving Beautiful red marks all over ..and Jungkook was moaning slightly, feeling immense pleasure ...

But their sweet moment was interrupted by none other than Jimin who swung opened the closet door and cleared his throat ...

" **Cough cough** ...you both get a room " Jimin said chuckling and Taehyung groaned ...

"Yes ...we will " Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook out with him to sit in the living room again...and Jungkook was a blushing mess ..

"You two are so adorable ...just date already ..."Namjoon said and smiled ...

"My kookie is all grown up now ..." Jin said and patted kookie's head ...

'i am so happy that you are happy kookie ...just stay like this always. . ' Jin thought to himself and smiled ...

_______________________

Hey lovelies ...

Plz vote, share, follow and comment...
Thank you for reading ❤️🥰

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim