Whoops… Sorry Kura nii chan..

After Naruko either stole the item or actually bid on it she decided to head off to a dealership to get back more money.

"Oh Kil! Gon!" Naruko cheered as she went up to them both who were carrying items wrapped in cloth.

"Are you guys trying to sell off those items now?" She asked following along, deciding to put all the items she bought on one hand so she could have a clearer sight of vision.

"Yep! I'm asuming you are too!" Gon exclaimed.

"Speaking of which…" Killua murmured before Naruko felt her workload lighten, "Eh?" She made a confused sound.

"I'll help you carry some stuff." Killua stated with both of his eyes closed.

"Hehehe thank you Kil~" Naruko giggled out joyously, "Hey- Don't feed me dog food!" Gon exclaimed squeezing his eyes shut.

"Pft ahahahaha!" Naruko couldnt help but burst out laughing, causing her to bump into someone.

The both of them fell back and Naruko items spilled onto the floor.

"Ouch…" Naruko hissed feeling the impact on her bottom, "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed before she stood up to help out the other person.

"Tch.. Stupid commoners-" He grumbled under his breath before he grabbed her hand to get up.

He looked up with a displeased look before he froze, "Hey! Are you alright!?" Naruko exclaimed, waving her hands infront of him as Killua and Gon helped to pick up the scattered items on the floor.

"Your hair.." He muttered out in a daze, "Hair?" She asked confusedly before staring at her own hair.

"What about it?" She questioned confusedly, "It's sparkling.. And your eyes resemble that of a rare baby blue jewel like that of the skies." He began muttering.

"What-?" Naruko asked dumbfounded at his words, "You! You shall be my bride!" The man stated pointing at her with sparkling eyes, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"WHAT!?" She exclaimed in shock, "Hell no I already have a boyfriend!" Naruko replied, staring at the boy in disdain.

"What? Just dump him, I can provide you with money, food, comfort, anything you want!" He exclaimed, nearing Naruko.

"Back off from her." Killua replied coldly with a dark aura, pushing the guy back as he stumbled.

Standing in front of Naruko protectively with his arm out as Naruko hid behind him.

"Tch.. Are you her so called 'boyfriend'? Seems like nothing much to me." He scoffed, looking Killua up and down disdainfully.

"Hey I don't know who the heck you are but I'd advise you to scram." Naruko stated, peeking from behind Killua.

Ignoring her words he continued on, "Just dump him. I have the looks, the money. Anything you want, you cnn get it. If you marry me and be my wife that is." He offered arrogantly.

"Oh really?" Naruko asked before she stepped out from behind Killua.

Killua seemed to want to argue at his words but stopped once he caught the gaze of Naruko's mischeivious sparkle.

Sighing he stood back slightly but held his guard up against the guy, "Well than… I desire.. Your death~" Naruko muttered into his ears.

All of the sudden the guy seemed to have transported to her mindscape of the gutter with Kurama in it. (Like in Boruto- that scene of Naruto)

"GAH!" He screamed and fell back, assumimg that it was a petty trick from Killua he glared at him.

"Your tricks won't work!" He exclaimed angrily.

"Why not choose me! I have everything that he probably doesn't have!" The guy exclaimed.

Naruko stared at the guy like an idiot, "I like guys who can kill people, be strong, powerful and cute. Besides he's rich." Naruko responded.

"If you aren't a Zoldyck like him.. Than scram." Naruko scoffed, emphasising on his last name by his ears.

His face paled before he ran off frantically, "Hey.. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.. Gon take care of her and the stuff and wait for me. I'll be back soon.." Killua stated with a smile before he placed down the stuff and zoomed off speedily.

"Guess he couldn't wait for the toilet." Naruko chuckled wholeheartedly.

"Ahahaha.. Yeah." Gon chuckled out awkwardly, knowing that Killua had actually went to the toilet right before she came.

"He couldn't be so petty to chase after that guy afterall." Naruko added on as gon grinned nervously.

"Sure… Lets put it that way." He murmured softly.

"What?" Naruko asked confusedly, "Nothing. I just said I wonder how long it'll take." Gon chuckled out.
_______________________________________
Yuh I came back- and am still alive somehow :') Thanks for the 90k reads- Wow

Hope you enjoyed- I DIDNT MEAN TO PUT HISOKA TAG ONTO THIS BOOK AS IN LIKE I'LL SHIP NARUKO AND HIM TOGETHER BUT I'M #15 FOR THE TAG-

Sorry that I updated this after a long time-