"Brilliant! I was just about to leave." Ron jeered as he approached the wooden door. The Ravenclaw shook her head as another scoff leaved her lips, "Sure, why don't you go get yourself a scar while your at it. Oh, and maybe even some of Voldemort's blood."

Though, she was earned a swat on the shoulder by Lizzy as she sent her a scolding look, "Don't use his name!" she scolded, though the Ravenclaw only rolled her eyes unamusingly, "Sure whatever, I'm going to bed."

Just like that, she and Ron had left the common room, the tension thick between the two as the rest of the group sat there, worriedly.

♗♗♗

Y/N walks alone in the corridor, she was still angry from last night, though students passing by him with badges on their robes, that read 'Y/N STINKS', seemed to only fuel her anger even more.

Then, she caught the Hufflepuff boy, talking with his group of friends who were older Hufflepuffs in the distance. She had a mental debate with herself before she made the courage to approach them.

As she approached the group, she noticed most of the boy's had their 'Y/N STINKS' badges on, she tried to ignore them before she noticed one boy's badge that was different, though not any better, 'Support CEDRIC DIGGORY the real Hogwarts Champion."

Whatever she thought, her only focus was to talk to Cedric, "Hey, could I have a word?" she questioned, earning a curious raise of an eyebrow from the brunette boy as he let out a breathless chuckle and nodded, "Sure."

Then, he waved to his friends before motioning next to the Ravenclaw's side, he seemed to notice the girl's slightly angered look, "I've asked them not to wear them, but well-"

"Forget that, that's not important right now."  Y/N interjected sternly, earning a confused expression from the Hufflepuff, "What's wrong?"

"Dragons. The first task. One for each of us." she told, earning a skeptical nod from the boy to which the Ravenclaw caught, "Ced, I wouldn't lie to you, you know that."

"I know, I know but how did you..?" Cedric trailed off as he eyed the girl confusingly, earning a sigh in response, "I'd rather not say, though Fleur and Krum knows."

Cedric held the same slightly petrified look that the Ravenclaw had when she first saw the Dragons, he slowly nodded with a gulp, "Right, thanks for telling me."

The Ravenclaw patted the boy comfortingly on the shoulder before sending him a small smile, "Anytime, Ced, Good Luck and come back in one piece will you?" she teased, in attempt to calm the Hufflepuff down slightly.

Though, it seemed to work as the boy let out a soft chuckle with a shake of his head, "They can't get rid of me that easily." he countered with a smirk, though it fell after a few seconds into a comforting smile, "Same to you, come back in one piece."

The Ravenclaw chuckled and nodded, "Promise." she responded, earning a grin from the tall boy before he checked the time on his watch, "I've got to go, Snape wouldn't be so nice if I were late."

Y/N let out a chuckle as he waved the boy goodbye, "Sure, I'll see you soon, Ced." she replied to which Cedric returned as he turned down the corridor and ran to class.

Then, she turned away the opposite side and started to walk down the corridor before she was bumped into someone, "Woah, Y/L/N. You should watch where your going." a voice mocked.

The Ravenclaw curiously stepped back, her face immediately falling into a scowl as she noticed who it was, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

The three Slytherins held smug smirks as the stood in front of the Ravenclaw, though she couldn't care less as she rolled her eyes and began to walk away but that didn't seem to discourage Draco from talking.