pancakes

When I woke up Larry and Sal was still asleep. I look down only to realize that im laying on Larry on the couch. I try to get up only to be pulled back down onto Larry.

Sal walked into the living room and looked over the couch working on putting on his mask. "Help me please sally" I whispered.

Sal nodded and shook Larry violently and yelled "EARTHQUAKE". Larry jumped up nocking both me and him onto the floor.

Sal and I was laying in the floor laughing at him. "I hate you both" Larry said getting up. Larry held out his hand at me and I took his hand and said "you know you love me".

Sal looked at larry then me then at our hand which was still intertwined "im sorry did i miss something last night". I looked at sal ago was getting up them i looked at Larry.

Me and larry both pulled our hand away "no you missed nothing important moron" I said stepping back. Sal nodded and looked at his phone.

"Alright im going over to ashs place to hang out have fun you two" Sal said as he walked out the door. I looked at Larry and walked to the kitchen "so uh what now".

"We could go for a drive" Larry said flopping down in a chair. I sighed "cant lar my dads got the car". Larry huffed and turned on the radio.

"Hmm want some pancakes lar" I said getting the stuff out. Larry nodded and flipped through the stations on the radio. "Hell yea leave it on this" I said and started mixing the batter. Larry was on his phone texting Sal i think.

Larry pov

"Hey y/n when are they gonna be done im starving" i said looking up from my phone. "Be patient dude" she said obviously doing something other than make food. I looked at her and chuckled. Seeing that she was dancing. It was cute to be honest.

Y/n pov

I was dancing to the music until I felt hands around my waist and lifting me up. "Ah" I shrieked laughing. I was put down and I turned around seeing larry with his hand held out.

I took his hand and laughed as he danced with me. Larry looked over to the counter and gasped "they were done you liar".

I nodded and went to the living room and turned off the radio. I picked up a hair brush off the table and threw it at Larry. "Brush your damn hair dip shit".

Larry threw the brush back at me and whined." Noo how do you think I get it to look as amazing as it does". I sighed and pulled larry onto the floor and sat on the chair behind him.

I started brushing his hair and laughed at him whining. "Ow stop dude that hurts" larry said trying to pull my hand away.

I smacked larrys hand and laughed "oh stop being a big baby". I finished larrys hair and put it up in a bun.

I patted his shoulder "there you go you big baby".