wtf sal

I looked in the mirror "hey not half bad for a stoner" I said. I turned around and all the lights turned off. " umm what the fuck" I said trying to find my way around.

I stumbled around until I bumped into Larry. "hey stay still Lil stoner" larry said holding me still. "Uh fuck no im finding out whos here" I said grabing a knife from the rack.

I started walking around till someone jumped out behind me causing me to scream loud as fuck and jump. All I can hear is Larry and someone laughing. I bend down to pick up the knife I dropped

"Ow god damn it" I said getting up. The lights turned on and i seen Sal on the floor with larry laughing. "SAL YOUR DEAD" I yelled running to him. "Ahh oh shit oh shit Larry a little help" sal said running from me.

"I thing ur ok there sally face" larry said laughing. I turned to larry and went after him. " Holy shit woman" larry said running with sal.

I stoped running after them and put the knife away. Great i cut myself I thought looking at the blood on my hand. "U-uh Sal could you be a dear and get me the first aid kit" i said looking at him.

"Um sure thing" Sal said going to get it. "What did you do dude" larry said walking over to me. "I uh well here"I said holding my hand to him. Larry shook his head and grabbed a rag to stop the blood.

Sal came back and looked at my hand "you clumsy as bitch" Sal said handing me the first aid. "And your a stupid moron" I said ruffling up his hair. Larry bandaged up my hand.

"Uh thanks you didnt have to" i said looking at him. "Its fine clumsy"he smirked and put away the first aid. "Im not clumsy" I said getting up. Larry nodded and went out the door.

"Sooooooo" Sal said taking off his mask "what was that all about". "I dont know what your talking about sal" I grabbed his mask and washed it. " Yes you do    y/n larry isnt that soft and carring" Sal said watching me.

"Idk Sal but uh here is your mask im going to my room" I said handing sal his mask.

~time skip to later~

I played sanity falls and drew on my wall "god why does it look so FUCKING bare"I said laying back on sals walkie talkie. I picked it up and got up, walking into the living room i threw it at him. "KEEP YOUR FUCKING THINGS OUT OF MY ROOM MORON" I yelled and slammed the front door.

I got into the elevator and decided to go up to the 5th floor. I got into one of the rooms that reaked of blood. "God wtf happened here" i said holding my nose. I looked around for a bit and then left.

~time skip agian sorry~

I got outside and walked around the back of the building. I seen a treehouse with of course the smell of weed and I knew who it was. I climbed up and slammed the door open and yelled " PUT YOUR HANDS UP THIS IS THE POLICE". Larry fell out of his chair and threw the blunt " WTF Y/N".

I fell to the floor laughing as he got up. "Sorry man I had to" I said getting up. "Its so damn easy to tell your sals sister"he said sitting back down.

Larry pov

I sat down and watched y/n look around. As she looked around I couldnt help but look at her ass in her shorts like man it looked good. She found my record collection and put on some music.

After a while sal and ash came up. Sal just sat down and ash danced with y/n. "Stare any longer and she will notice" Sal said. I could tell he was smirking under his mask. "Shut up man you do the same to ash" i said shoving him.

I caught Sal staring at ash as she danced. "Sal snap out of it" i said lighting a joint. "I-uh shut up lar" he said shoving me.

Y/n pov

I looked at ash and smelt the weed "hell yea give me some of that" I said jumping beside Larry.

(Hey guys uh I just wanted to say thank you to all who has read this so far and if you have any requests or anything fell free to let me know)