Mr. Hudson

Charli POV

I woke up and immediately got dressed considering i was running late, today dixie was having a high school Reunion and she invited me for some reason it started at 4:30 and i dont get out of school untill 3:30. I put on (pick one😝)

this and i grab my purse and backpack and i head downstairs

this and i grab my purse and backpack and i head downstairs. I grab a granola bar and and juice box then i get my keys and head to my car.
At school
Me, Madi, and avani are heading to class right now "charli I heard there's a new teacher in music class, they say he's smokin hot" Madi says "well good for him, bad for me if he's a pain in the ass I have music 3 times a day" I say. "Well I guess we're about to find out" avani says as we walk into music, he's nowhere to be found tho, just bunch of teenagers. Soon a man with a satchel hanging from his shoulder, he places his bag on the desk and looks up and we make eye contact, I immediately look away "hello class, sorry I was a bit late I am your new teacher for the next few months Mr. Hudson." He introduced himself.
20 minutes later
"Okay I'm going to pass out your all about my music papers and I want you to fill them out, be creative. Do you like soul, pop, maybe rap. Tell me about yourselves" he says and looks at me on the last sentence.
I finish my paper and I hand it in then I pack up my stuff and most of the class is already gone it's just me Madi avani and like 3 other people. Soon the three people leave and we're on our way out "Um ms. D'Amelio can I speak to you for a second" he stops me, Madi and avani wink at me and I nod my head and turn around "sure" , I blush. He's so hot. "Ms. D'Amelio I-" he starts "call me charli" I say "okay, charli, I just wanted to speak with you about your paper, it's very different from the others" he says and pulls out my paper "how so" I take a step closer, "you've seen to have written lyrics" he says "yeah, I do that some times I'm sor-" he cuts me off "no, no charli I love it. It's no problem I just wanted to ask if you'd consider letting me sing your lyrics sometime" he says putting his hand on my shoulder, "you want to sing my lyrics?" I ask "yeah if that isn't too much for you" he says "um sure. Thanks Mr. Hudson" I say and I go to walk out "No. Thank you, Charli. Also call me chase" he says as I leave. I turn around and smile at him, he nods and waves. I walk out and then I go to science I guess I'll have to catch up with Madi and avani at lunch.

Lunch

I grab my chipotle order, and I go sit at my table with Madi and avani "soooooo" avani says "so what?" I ask, Madi rolls her eyes "did you guys do anything" avani says "who" I ask knowing exactly who they're talking about "mr. Hudson" Madi says "Oh, you mean chase. Ofc we didn't do anything he's my teacher I'm sure he doesn't look a me like that" I explain "so what did he want" avani asks "he wants to write a song together" I say "ooooh, charlis gonna write love songs with the hot music teacher" she says in a flirty tone "oh shut up" I laugh.

2 hours later, 1:37 pm
Apparently we had a half day I didn't know about today so we get out of school at 2:00 right now we're in chases class and I'm gonna stay back and write some notes with him. I'm also writing my feelings about him in my journal "He's so hot, I'd do anything just to kiss his soft, plush, round, pink lips" I write my last sentence, even tho we're supposed to be looking up our fave instrument and writing a five sentence paragraph on why it is. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look up it's chase "are these more lyrics can I take a look?" He asks "I- um- n-" I stutter out "oh great" he grabs my journal and takes it to his desk. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck he's gonna read my love letter, oh no. I'm staring at him waiting for him to send me to the principal for writing such things, soon class is gonna end it'll be so awkward when it's just us.

Class just ended. I close my laptop and grab my purse and I sit at the desk closest to his "chase I'm sorry" I say "what are you apologizing for" he asks "for being stupid and writing those unacceptable things" I say "charli you're certainly not stupid. You are a very intelligent young woman, I think my lips are also very soft and pink" he says, I giggle "but now it's gonna be weird, I can't like you" I say walking towards him "says who" he asks "do you like me" I ask hesitantly...

Y'all want a part 2?

I'm just kidding 😭

"I think we have a connection" he replies holding my hands "so no?" he grabs my hips and kisses me softly, I kiss back of course. He pulls away "it's a yes" he says, I kiss him and we start to make out. Then I remember he's my teacher "wa-wait we can't do this y-you're my teacher chase" I say "charli you're 18 I'm 20 and I'm just an assistant you graduate this year I'll only be working for 6 months" he says "b-but wha-tt if we g-get caught" I ask, "we won't" he kisses my neck "mm chase" I let out a moan "I like that sound" he says "do you wa-" "yes" I cut him off...

they did the nasty👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

"You're amazing" he compliments, "thanks" I say "does this mean anything" I ask "what do you mean" he asks "was this a one time thing, are we a thing, or what? I don't know" I ask quietly "I want to be with you" he says putting his shirt on "we'd have to be private" I answer "and? I would do anything to have you" he says, I blush "we literally just met" i say giggling "but I've been sneakily crushing on you forever, also you obviously feel comfortable if you just let me blow your back out in a music classroom" he says smirking "shut up" I groan. Then I realized FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT DIXIES PARTY SHIT I GOTTA GO "chase I have to be somewhere at 4 and it's already 4:15 so I'll see you to Monday", I peck his lips and I fumble my heels on grab my purse and I run out the classroom "okay bye" I hear. I get in my car and I drive to dixies ASAP and I park and I go in.

Chases POV
She left so fast wow. Anyways I have somewhere to be also at 4:30
I just got home, I change into a white & beige suit and I head to my high school reunion, the girl I used to hang out with all the time was hosting it, she used to be very popular, only thing is she has a little sister and her little sister is the girl I just fucked. I really hope charli isn't here I would hate having to explain to dixie, but she definitely is gonna be here so I'm just gonna try and keep my distance.

Word count- 1305
Part 2 soon 👯‍♂️
Vote 🤪
& stream AS💆🏽‍♀️