Happy duck day

Char's POV
It's 6:00 pm the night before my birthday and me Madi and avani are having the time of our lives, we're about to go out to dinner with a bunch of my friends and family avani is just finishing up my makeup up when I hear a knock on my bedroom door Madi opens it and chase and Anthony and there "Hi baby" I say "Hi sweetheart happy early birthday" he says and hands me a box "chaseee I said no presents" I wine "sweetie just open it please" he says I sigh and open it "you're fucking lying" I yell "charli language" avani says jokingly "what the actual fuck chase I love you so much thank you thank you thank you" I say I hug him "no problem it's the least I could do" he says "so what the hell is it" Anthony says "a Cartier love bracelet" I say showing them and putting it on "wow he must really love you that's like 56k" Madi says "Yea I do of course, I got it on sale it was only 45k" he says "only?" Avani asks I hug chase again and then I kiss him "I have another surprise for you tonight to btw" he whispers. I smile knowing exactly what he means, I put on my dress and take my curlers out and brush through them, I see Madi doing a tiktok so I jump in at the last minute and we dance, then we grab our purses and leave.

At dinner
Me Madi chase Anthony and avani just arrived and Delilah's and avani and Anthony are gonna go in first to take attention off of me and chase going in through the back, Madi will also be going in she says she's gonna meet up with chase Keith. Me and chase hold hands as we walk towards the back door of the restaurant to avoid paparazzi. We make it in successfully and I see everyone I hear a bunch of happy birthday Charli's and I say thank you and blow kisses to everyone. We all sit down and eat I take a few pics with LARRAY nailea Dixie and more.

Now it's about 10 pm and I'm gonna go ahead and open and few presents I go up to the small stage and grab the mic "Hi everyone it's me charli, I wanna thank you all for coming out tonight to celebrate my 17th birthday" they all cheer "I'm gonna open a few presents now if you guys don't mind" I say they all cheer more, my mom hands me two silver gift bags " ok this says it's from.. mhm Dixie and the other is from Noah" I say I pull out the pink tissue paper and throw it to the side I dig into the bag I pull out a box it's " Versace bright crystal perfume, aww thx dix" I say and I dig more into it and I pull out a ugg box I open it "fluff yeah poppy slides in pink yes I've been wanting these since they came out" I say then I dig into Noah's bag I feel another bag I open the bag "oooh it's a Burberry backpack" I say then I dig in once more and pull out a box "Jordan 1 Mid hornets" "thank you Noah this means a lot" I say and I open only a few more since it's not actually my birthday I didn't want to open them all up in one night "Okay last present I'm gonna open one of the many presents my beloved boyfriend has gotten me even though I told him thoroughly not to" I say "baby I had to you deserve the world" he says the crowd awes "SIMP" Ryland yells chase playfully flips him off I grab a box the mat says from "your chasey wasey" I giggle at the name and I open the box and it's nothing in it "is this a joke, I don't see anything" I say "look more" chase says I look again I see a card I pick it up and read it "Happy Duck Day chunkin<3" it reads "no way, you didn't" I yell "She's waiting for you at home" my mom says "you knew about this" I ask she nods I start to cry I hug chase "thank you so much" I say "awww baby you're gonna make me cry" we pull away from each other and I say "you guys I have the best boyfriend ever he's so kind to me, now if you'd excuse me I gotta get home to play with my ducks" they all laugh my mom says there's an Uber waiting for me and chase to go back home and I hug everyone and I thank them all once more and me and chase leave, surprisingly the paparazzi hadn't caught us none of today.

Home
We get home and I take off my outfit and throw on joggers and a crop top then I go to chase "so where's my duckling" I ask him "she's in your parents room" he says I drag him to their room and we walk in and I see a huge cage with the tiny little ducky in it, I go over to her and open the cage "char baby be careful" he says "chase I'm not 5" I say gently picking her up "hi there little ducky" I say in a baby voice she tweets  I take her in my room and chase grabs her cage. I play with her for about an hour "so what are you gonna name her" chase asks me "mhm I don't know maybe since she's brown off call her chunkin since you also call me that" I say "you're gonna have her name have something to do with me" he asks "of course you're the reason she's here plus you're her daddy" I say "you could've just said dad char" he says "but I didn't, daddy" I say getting up to put chunk in her cage "char you know what you're doing" he says I close he cage "no I don't why don't you show me daddy"  (smut)
I say getting on top of him, I straddle him and I kiss him I feel him harden I moan he slips his tongue in my mouth, and I grind on him while we make out his hands move to the bottom of my shirt, he tugs on it signaling for me to take i off, I do and I pull his off as well, I unbuckle his pants and he pulls them off "mhm quick tonight I see" he says "I want you" I say back he groans and I pull his shaft out and start pumping him "fuck" he moans after every few pumps, then I start sucking faster and faster, he reaches his climax pushes my head down and groans "Fuck, Char" I feel a warm salty liquid I swallow and kiss him. He pulls my joggers down and puts me on the bed and he kisses my body all over, than he gets to my core and he pulls my thong down and sticks 2 fingers in me "chase" I moan, surprised, he starts to lick my clit and his fingers go faster and faster. Soon after I reach my climax. He grabs a condom and puts it on, he looks at me for consent "Chase we've done this before, a lot, yes go ahead" I say he smirks "just making sure" he says and he collects my wetness and plunges in me, he starts off slow and he go's faster as my moans increase "Chase" I moan over and over again. "I'm so close" he says "me too" I reply he goes faster and we both reach our climax and fall out. We cuddle together "Happy birthday baby" he says I notice it's 12:00 o'clock on the dot "Thank you handsome" and we fall asleep

W- 1356
Okay I kinda liked this even tho it was mostly smut. Comment if y'all liked this