We've been hiding

Charli's POV
Today is May 7th, tomorrow is a week after my birthday and a week before chases, today we're gonna make our coming out video, it'll be posted tomorrow. He's on his way over to my house and we're gonna film it.

20 minutes later

Chase is here I open the door "hi baby" I say "hi sweetheart" he replies we kiss and make our way to my room we set up my camera and I sit in chases lap and start it "Hello you guys, It's charli and today I'm here with" chase speaks "Lil huddy" he says "no chase say your name" I say "okay fine, I'm chase Hudson because you guys definitely don't know that" he says I roll my eyes
"Anyways, we've been keeping something from you guys, we're dating and we have kept it private for many reasons one being I just wasn't ready to put out our relationship out to the public because people have to many opinions and it's a lot of negativity and I hate that, but sometimes we just gotta deal with it. Another being because we had a rough couple months in the beginning of our on again off again relationship but we've been going a whole 1o months strong.
We started dating again the 14th of August and we've been dating every since, later on in the video we will show all the times we've been caught in a lie and explain it. Chase do you have anything to say" I ask him "nope just that keeping us private was all her not me" he says, I giggle

"Okay so we started dating in December of 2019 and then we broke up in April of 2020 as you guys know then we got back together around the end of may 2020 and then we broke up again July 7th then we started dating again august 14th, so we've only broken up a total of 3 times." I say "3rd times the charm" chase says.
"Alright now we'll explain some of the times we've almost been caught" I say "first time, when chase was asked if we were dating and he said not yet, this is a funny one chase you can explain" I say with a giggle "okay so me and charli were talking at the time and I was on my way home from dinner and I was caught off guard so I said not yet, then I was on tiktok room the next morning" he explains.

"Okay next the collabs, when we were in Noah's car for beckseat diver, i had a brain freeze and it hurt really bat and chase being a goof ball teased me and I started crying so he kissed me and rubbed my head noah cut out the kiss but not the head rub, and ofc we were on ttr for that" I explain chase laughs "I didn't find it funny but chase had commented saying I had a brain freeze and they let us of the hook" I say

"Next, ooo this one is one of my faves, tiktok room didn't post this thankfully but they did post our friends defending us in the comments, the airport hug is a classic, chase went home to visit family and we were a couple at the time  but I was in Louisiana at the time for thanksgiving dinner with my whole family, so I couldn't go with him and I also hadn't talked to him for like almost 12 hours he had texted me to come pick him up, and since me and my dad were already out we decided to pick him up. When we got there I immediately just wanted to kiss him but I couldn't, I didn't want to risk anything but we still had a long hug chase actually cried and I was gonna kiss him but then he seen Kevin so we stepped away from each other." I explain "if Kevin wasn't thier we totally would've made out" chase says kissing my neck "accept my dad was there" I say.

"Okay next ooo another favorite of mine, the Bahamas kiss I'll let chase explain since it was his fault" I say " not sure it was my fault but okay, we had just came from dinner and charli and Dixie wanted to swap shirts so they went in a public bathroom while me Madi Erika avani Anthony and Bryant sat down at a little bench table, eventually they came out charli hadn't been her self all day so i pulled her over to the side and I held her hands and touched our foreheads together, "chase what are you doing we're in public we could get caught" she said "I don't care, what matters is what's wrong with you" I told her, she explained that she was getting a lot of hate for being in the Bahamas even tho she was taking all the covid precautions" "so I explained to her that it's not anyone's business but ours and we were there to have fun, then I kissed her softly" he explains "then Erika pulled us away from each other" I said.

"Okay and I'll answer a few about the Atlanta trip." I say " it's already suspicious considering the fact that chase doesn't have anything to do with triller, but everyone that was on that plane knew we were dating." I say "Me and chase were sitting down and people were throwing pillows around so I grabbed my pillow and chase being chase he sat in my seat" I say "and then she complained I sat in her seat" he said "I wouldn't say complained but okay. I sat on his lap and he help his arms around me." I say

"Charls also had a bit of an anxiety attack right before the weigh in, i ofc calmed her down" he brags "chase hit me in the face with a pillow and I didn't talk to him for the rest of the ride to Atlanta" I say, "charli and Dixie forced me to make a tiktok with them" he says "we didn't force you we gave the chacha shippers content... kinda" I say "charli made a tiktok of me and her then she deleted and blamed it on tiktok, she unprivated it yesterday." He says laughing "I had my reasons" "okay and last one for now, the picture we took it'll be on my Instagram by time you guys see this video along with multiple other pictures and tiktoks that I've kept to myself for the past 10 months I hope you guys enjoyed this video, comment for a part 2" I say "Better yet 10k likes for a part two with our friends" chase adds in. I wave and end the video.

Word count 1138