Chapter 19

Prince Ernest was about to attack when someone shouted, "Stop!" Prince Ernest stopped and turned around to the voice.

It was Peter Ratri with King James Ratri trailing right behind them on their horses.

"What is going on here?" James asked.

"Well, your majesty, Norman here, is with someone else beside me, Your Majesty."

James looked to where Norman was, he is standing right behind Ray.

Norman then walked to James and kneeled on his left knee, "Greetings Father, I didn't expect that you will visit today."

"Rise, the both of you. As for me doing a sudden visit, its just a my duty to check on the both of you." James said as he mounted off his horse.

"Looks like Ray Grace is back huh? As what the General reported to me." He glanced at Ray.

Ray walked to James and bowed, "Greetings King James." Ray said politely.

"Hello, Ray. Looks like you passed the test. Congratulations." James said.

"Thank you, sire."

"Looks like, you and Prince Ernest are fighting for Norman, I presume?" James said obviously.

"Yes, sire. Apparently, Ray here is trying to take Norman from me." Prince Ernest said with malice in his voice and glaring at Ray.

Ray tightened his fist, "Actually, your the one who was taking Norman away from me." Ray spat out.

James raised an eyebrow and glanced at the two alphas, "So, you two want to ask for my son's hand in marriage then?"

"Yes!" They both answered in unison.

"Well, I mean there can only be one mate for Norman and its me!" Prince Ernest said grabbing Norman and pulling him close to his chest.

Norman flinched because of how hard Prince Ernest grabbed Norman.

Ray clenched his jaw, "No, Norman and me were already dating before you came along. Prince Ernest." Yanking Norman off of his grip and pulled Norman's head close to his chest trying to calm him down and rubbing his back to calm him.

To Norman's comfort he calmed down to Ray's touch and snuggled closer to him.

James noticed this and said, "Well then, how do we settle this then? We can't have two alphas for Norman."

Norman then spoked up, "I know, how." Norman said not leaving Ray's embrace.

They all looked at Norman and asked, "How?" Except for James and Peter which they both know how, but they just let Norman talk.

"According to the law of the Kingdoms and Empires, when two males or female alphas or betas, who are fighting for the hand in marriage of an omega or beta, depends on the secondary gender you are fighting for. They, by means the alphas or betas will have a duel with each other. The one who wins will be the one who will marry the omega or beta. The one who lost will swear in front of the guardian to never bother them, by means like to threaten them ever and they will both live in peace. By means the one who won and the one who lost." Norman explained.